Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi Deco M5
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M5 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 5500 square feet, while a Deco M5 two-pack delivers up to 3800 square feet. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M5 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1267Mbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM provides a suite of personalized and secure features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home. Enjoy fast, stable connections for an army of devices in homes up to 5500 square feet (3-pack) / 3800 square feet (2-pack). Setup couldn’t be easier with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
- Wi-Fi dead-zone killer
- Connects over 100 devices
- Enhanced 11AC speeds
Eliminate weak signal areas with whole-home Wi-Fi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
No More Buffering
Tired of endless loading? With an ever increasing number of bandwidth-hungry gadgets in our homes, you need a network that can rise to the challenge. With network speeds three times faster than the previous generation routers thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, Deco can provide lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
Decos work together to form one unified Wi-Fi network. Your phone or tablet will automatically connect to the Deco that provides the fastest speeds as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless online experience.
Router’s Wi-Fi RE’s Wi-Fi 1 RE’s Wi-Fi 2
Router + Range Extenders
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
- Connect Deco to your cable modem and power on both devices
- Download and launch the Deco app
- Follow in-app instructions to configure your Deco system.
TP-Link HomeCareTM ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend MicroTM.
Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Fits Every Type of Home
The Reviews Are In
|AC adapter input||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A|
|AC adapter output||12V ⎓ 1.2A|
|Interface||2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports|
|Button||1 Reset button on the underside|
|External Power Supply||12 V/1.2 A|
|Dimensions||Φ4.7 in. x 1.5 in. (Φ120 mm x 38 mm)|
|Antenna||4 internal antennas per Deco unit|
|Bluetooth version||4.2 and above|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz867 Mbps on 5 GHz|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBmCE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz) <23 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Advanced Functions||● Router/ Access Point Mode● Optional Ethernet Backhaul● TP-Link Mesh Technology:MU-MIMOAuto Path SelectionSelf-HealingAP SteeringBand SteeringBeamforming|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Management|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Advanced Features||Homecare:AntivirusParental ControlsQuality of Service|
|Advanced Functions||SpeedtestMonthly Usage ReportsAuto FW UpdateExpand for more deco|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network * 15 GHz guest network * 1|
|APP||Easy setup by Deco App|
|Certification||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||● Deco M5 (3-pack):3 Deco units1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable3 Power Adapters● Deco M5 (1-pack):1 Deco unit1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable1 Power Adapter|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or later
Android 4.4 or later
Bluetooth 4.0 or later
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|