Download untuk TL-WPA4226T KIT
How to set up TP-Link powerline adaptersThis video will show you how to install TP-Link powerline adapters and the way to secure your home powerline network. * This video applies to TP-Link powerline adapter and its multiple-pack kits. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
How to Troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline ProductHow to troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline product will help you identify and solve common problems that may prevent your powerline adapters from working as expected. It includes:
a. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is on
b. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is off
How to Configure the TP-Link Powerline Extender to Your Wi-Fi NetworkHow to configure the TP-Link Powerline Extender to your Wi-Fi network will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link Powerline Extender in your home using two methods:
a. Copy Wi-Fi settings from router to extender
b. Configure Wi-Fi settings manually
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- How to customize wireless settings on tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- Explaination about the Powerline Rate and Actual speed of the Powerline Adapters
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link powerline devices
- How to rename a device on tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set up QoS using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to add a device to the network using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set a new powerline network name using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility on Windows（Blue UI）?
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- Bagaimana cara saya mengamankan TL-WPA271 & TL-WPA281 (Wireless Encryption)?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- How to update the firmware using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- How to update the firmware using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to add an extra Powerline adapter to the existing Powerline network by adding the the powerline key on the Utility(Green UI)?
- How to turn on or off the LEDs on devices using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to reset a device using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How can I copy the wireless setting from the front router using Wi-Fi Clone button?
- How to build a roaming wireless network between your wireless router and TP-Link Wi-Fi Powerline Extender?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
- How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network?
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- How to set a new Powerline Network Name to secure your whole Powerline network using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
|Tanggal Publikasi: 2018-08-16||Bahasa: Multi-language||Ukuran File: 18.69 MB|
Sisterm Operasi: WinXP/7/8/8.1/10
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Tanggal Publikasi: 2017-07-13||Bahasa: Inggris, Multi-language||Ukuran File: 50.13 MB|
Sisterm Operasi: MAC OS 10.7-10.12
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Modifications and Bug Fixes