Download untuk Archer C3150 V2
|Tanggal Publikasi: 2022-02-21||Bahasa: Inggris||Ukuran File: 1.75 MB|
Sisterm Operasi: Mac OS 10.15/11.x/12.x
|Tanggal Publikasi: 2017-12-25||Bahasa: Inggris||Ukuran File: 14.6MB|
Sisterm Operasi: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.More Fold
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.More Fold
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
Setting up HomeCare on your TP-Link Router
How to Set Up and Use the New TP-LINK HomeCare SuiteMore Fold
Connecting Amazon Alexa to your TP-Link Router
This video will show you how to set up and connect your Amazon Alexa to your TP-Link router.More Fold
- Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
- How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router (New Logo)
- What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- Can't access my USB drive plugged into TP-Link router
- How to set up set up an IPv6 internet connection on the Archer C3150_V2
- What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to configure link aggregation on TP-Link Wi-Fi products
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely (New Logo)
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point
- How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to enable Media Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to use Printer Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)
- How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network on the Archer C3150_V2
- How to set up Remote Management on the Archer C3150_V2
- How to set up local management on the Archer C3150_V2
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)
- How to recover the router when it bricked
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Tanggal Publikasi: 2017-09-26||Bahasa: Multi-language||Ukuran File: 18.38 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. Emulator ini adalah virtual web GUI dimana Anda dapat memprogram firmware produk TP-Link Anda. Untuk rincian tentang fitur dan spesifikasi produk bisa menggunakan fasilitas pencarian dan pergi ke halaman produk.
2. Periksa versi firmware sesuai dengan versi ditampilkan pada antarmuka Emulator. Setiap firmware versi memiliki GUI dan fungsionalitas.
3. Harap dicatat bahwa tidak semua versi firmware yang terwakili di Emulator.