How to use the Shortcut function in the Deco app?
Shortcut function is used to achieve an action as you like, you could use it to turn on/off smart light, prioritize your X-box when playing a game, open your smart door lock when guests coming, etc. with a simple tap in the Deco app.
1. Open Deco APP and tap on SMART ACTIONS at the bottom menu. Then select the "Shortcut" tag and tap on "CREATE".
2.Once select a Shortcut, you need to add at least 1 action, set your ideal actions.
1) Tap on Add Action, select what’s your action about. For example, I want to tap the Shortcut to turn on my smart plug, then select Switches/Plugs/Outlets.
Note: The “What’s your action about” page varies in different deco models.
2) Select the action device, set the action. For example, when tapping the Shortcut, execute turn on my HS100 for 1 minute after 6 minutes later.
3) Add another action if you want, and click on Done. Then name the Shortcut, click on Done.
Note: One Shortcut supports up to 3 actions.
3. After finishing Shortcut settings, you can tap the icon to activate it, or tap its name to change its settings.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.