How to set up local management on the Archer C3150_V2?
You can control the local devices’ authority to manage the router via Local Management feature. By default all local connected devices are allowed to manage the router. You can also allow only one device to manage the router.
Follow the steps below to specify the local management.
1. Log in to the web-based interface of the router. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Administration page. Locate the Local Management section.
3. Keep the Port as the default setting. Enter the IP address or MAC address of the local device to manage the router.
1. The IP address of the local device must be in the same subnet as the router’s LAN IP address.
2. If you want that all local devices can manage the router, just leave the IP/MAC Address field blank.
4. Click Save to make the settings effective. Now only the device using the IP address or MAC address you set can manage the router.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Sus comentarios nos ayudan a mejorar este sitio.