Download for CPE210
- Visión General
How to Log into the CPE Management PageThis video demonstrates how to log into TP-Link Pharos CPE. The process consists of three steps:
• Connect the PoE adapter
• Assign a static IP address for the computer
• Log into the CPE
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
• All TP-Link CPE models.
FIND US AND FOLLOW US:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tplinkna, @TPLINKNA
- How to login to the Pharos-Series’ web management page?
- What should I do if I got a certificate error?
- How to Select Operation Mode of Pharos Series Products?
- Brief Introduction of AP Isolation
- How to Configure Management VLAN on Pharos Series Products?
- How to Configure the Distance Value on Pharos Products
- Brief Introduction of Test Mode
- How to Restore TP-Link Pharos Series Products to Factory Defaults?
- How to Choose Pharos Products for Outdoor Wi-Fi?
- Instructions before installing Pharos outdoor products (CPE/WBS)
- Why are my devices not detecting the SSID of CPE/WBS in AP mode?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware of Pharos Series Product?
- Pharos MAXtream introduction
- How to Configure the AP Client Router Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Access Point Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to build a Wireless Network for Park using TP-Link products?
- How to build a Wireless Network between home and farm using tp-link products?
- How to build a Wireless Broadband Network for Remote Village using tp-link products?
- How to Configure Multi-SSID on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Client Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the AP Router Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Bridge Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Repeater Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to adjust orientation of outdoor AP for better signal coverage?
- What if my TP-Link Outdoor Access Points fails to connect to the Ubiquiti access point?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
¿Cómo encontrar la versión de hardware en un dispositivo de TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Fecha de Publicación: 2019-02-28||Idioma: English||Tamaño de Archivo: 6.02 MB|
|Fecha de Publicación: 2018-10-29||Idioma: English||Tamaño de Archivo: 4.93 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
|Fecha de Publicación: 2019-05-08||Idioma: English||Tamaño de Archivo: 15.77 MB|
Sistema Operativo: Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Fecha de Publicación: 2019-03-13||Idioma: English||Tamaño de Archivo: 71.91 MB|
Sistema Operativo: Windows server2003/2008/2012/2016 and Vista/7/8/10
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Versión de Firmware
Feature Configuration Guide
- Using the System Tools (CPE and WBS)
- Quick Start Guide (CPE and WBS)
- Monitoring the Network ( CPE and WBS)
- Managing the device (CPE and WBS)
- Introduction to Operation Modes (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the System (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the Network (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the Wireless Parameters (CPE and WBS)