AX11000 Tri-Band 10G WiFi 6E Router
- Fastest Tri-Band Gigabit WiFi Up to 10 Gbps - 4804 Mbps (6 GHz) + 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
Premium 10 Gbps Wired Network - 1× 10 Gbps SFP+ WAN/LAN port + 1× 10 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 1× 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 4× Gigabit LAN ports
WiFi 6E Standard with DL/UL MU-MIMO - Expand to the clearer, broader 6 GHz band with the advanced simultaneous transmission of DL/UL MU-MIMO
Unrivaled 2 GHz Processing Power - Equipped with a 2 GHz Quad-Core CPU to handle huge throughput and eradicate latency
HomeShield Security - Provides comprehensive network protection, robust parental controls, and real-time IoT protection
Faster. Broader. Unstoppable.
AX11000 Tri-Band 10G WiFi 6E Router
Whopping 10 Gbps. The New Milestone.
Get explosively fast 10 Gbps speed no matter through the WiFi or a cable. Wider bandwidth provides more room for more data to flow without congestion. Now you can finish all downloads & uploads quicker while sharing huge files to other connected devices in seconds.
Newly Opened Road for Unimpeded Streaming
Enjoy unimpeded streaming on the newly opened 6 GHz band. This 3× wider band is a newly opened spectrum only for WiFi 6E and nothing else, enabling many more simultaneous transmissions at the highest speeds.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6EIEEE 802.11ax 6 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX110006 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HT160)5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HT160)2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||4-6 Bedroom Houses
8× Detachable High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi rangeHigh-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage4T4RMultiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
|WiFi Capacity||Very High
Tri-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSimultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupationDFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion12 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||2 GHz 64 Bit Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 10 Gbps SFP+ WAN/LAN Port1× 10 Gbps WAN/LAN Port1× 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN Port4× Gigabit Ports|
|USB Support||1× USB-C 3.0 Port1× USB-A 3.0 PortSupported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32Supported Functions:Apple Time MachineFTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Buttons||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonWPS ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 5 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WPAWPA2WPA3WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer GatewayHomeShield Security
Real-Time IoT ProtectionMalicious Site BlockerIntrusion Prevention SystemDDoS Attack PreventionHome Network Scanner
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Service Kits||HomeShieldLearn More>|
|Parental Controls||HomeShield Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesProfessional Content Filter LibraryFamily TimeBedtimeOff TimeTime RewardsFamily Online Time RankingPause the InternetWeekly and Monthly Reports
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||11.3 × 11.3 × 7.2 in(288 × 288 × 184 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer AX206Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
* Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
* Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
* Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
* The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
* Full utilization of HT160 requires a client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
* This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
* 10 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
* Use of WPA3 requires the later firmware upgrade and compatible devices.
* Use of VPN Client requires the later firmware upgrade.
*80/160 MHz channel works on the 5 GHz band only
*The 160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions
**Product is being developed and the pictures are design sketches for reference only.