How to configure Bandwidth Control on TL-WR802N (standard router and hotspot router mode-new logo)
For the new UI, please refer to the FAQ: How to use bandwidth control or Speed Limit on TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers?
1. Login the router. Please refer to FAQ.
2. Go to Bandwidth Control.
3. Tick the Enable Bandwidth Control checkbox, and configure the Egress Bandwidth and Ingress Bandwidth, and then click Save. The Egress/Ingress Bandwidth is the upload/download speed through the WAN port. The value should be less than 100,000Kbps.
4. Click Add New, fill in the blanks and click Save.
• IP Range - Interior PC address range. If both are blank or 0.0.0.0, the domain is noneffective.
• Port Range - The port range which the Interior PC access the outside PC. If all are blank or 0, the domain is noneffective.
• Protocol - Transport layer protocol, here there are ALL, TCP, UDP.
• Priority - Priority of Bandwidth Control rules. ‘1’ stands for the highest priority while ‘8’ stands for the lowest priority. The total Upstream/ Downstream Bandwidth is first allocated to guarantee all the Min Rate of Bandwidth Control rules. If there is any bandwidth left, it is first allocated to the rule with the highest priority, then to the rule with the second highest priority, and so on.
• Egress Bandwidth - The max and the min upload speed which through the WAN port.
• Ingress Bandwidth - The max and the min download speed through the WAN port.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.