Download for TD-W8961ND
- Product Overview
-  Why my ADSL modem get abnormal IP on Telstra BigPond and how to solve it (TD-W8151N, TD-W8901N,TD-W8951ND,TD-W8961N,TD-W8961ND,TD-W8101G,TD-W8901G) ？ 13016
-  How to secure Wi-Fi with a password on TD-W8151N, TD-W8901N,TD-W8951ND,TD-W8961N,TD-W8961ND,TD-W8101G,TD-W8901G? 18766
-  How to change the LAN IP address of TP-Link DSL modem router? 22226
-  What can I do if the xDSL LED indicator is not on constantly on my xDSL modem/modem router? 36192
-  What can I do if the wireless network is unstable via my wireless router/modem router? 225562
-  What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed? 162374
-  How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks? 22121
-  How to troubleshoot on ADSL modem router through DSL parameters checking on TD-8816/8817/8840T/8901N/8151N/8961N(D/B)? 10289
-  How to set up QoS for VOIP in TD-8816/8817,TD-W8961ND/W8951ND/W8151N/W8901G/W8901N? 5851
-  How to set up QoS for RTSP in TD-8816/8817,TD-W8961ND/W8951ND/W8151N/W8901G/W8901N? 4533
-  How to set up QoS for online game in TD-8816/8817,TD-W8961ND/W8951ND/W8151N/W8901G/W8901N? 19585
-  How to set up QoS for IGMP/IPTV in TD-8816/8817,TD-W8961ND/W8951ND/W8151N/W8901G/W8901N? 6708
-  How to reset TP-Link ADSL modem router to factory defaults 80030
-  Why do I failed to upgrade the firmware of the TP-Link ADSL2+ modem router 33060
-  How to configure DHCP Address Reservation (Trendchip Solution) 16379
-  How to configure Access Control (ACL) on TP-Link ADSL2+ modem router? (Trendchip Solution) 58745
-  How to configure Static Routing on TP-Link ADSL2+ modem router? (Trendchip Solution) 43495
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range? 308492
-  How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products 1095007
-  How to set up my modem router for Singtel Mio TV (TrendChip solution) 8262
-  How to use Multi-NAT function ( IP address mapping for multiple IP servers) on TD-8816/8817 , TD-8840T, TD-W8901G(N), TD-W8151N,TD-W8951ND(B), TD-W8961N(D/B)? 18611
-  How to make my TP-Link Wireless Modem Router support Airprint on TD-8816/8817/8840T/8901N/8151N/8961N(D/B)? 13105
-  Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET? 26255
-  How to Disable SIP ALG on TP-Link ADSL modem router 19674
-  How to connect to Internet by using Windows 7 built-in PPPoE Wizard with a modem at bridge mode 313228
-  How to install TD-8816/8817 , TD-8840T, TD-W8901G(N), TD-W8151N,TD-W8951ND(B), TD-W8961N(D/B) to work with PPPoA? 113476
-  How to install TD-8816/8817 , TD-8840T, TD-W8901G(N), TD-W8151N,TD-W8951ND(B), TD-W8961N(D/B) to work with IPoA or Static IP? 10718
-  How to install TD-8816/8817 , TD-8840T, TD-W8901G(N), TD-W8151N,TD-W8951ND(B), TD-W8961N(D/B) to work with IPoE or Dynamic IP? 15754
-  How to use the TD-W8961ND Wireless Bridge (WDS) Function with another TD-W8961ND 152638
-  How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on TD-W8901G(N),TD-W8151N,TD-W8951ND(B),TD-W8961N(D/B)？ 13705
-  How to set up my modem router for TPG IPTV (TC solution) 31162
-  How to export configuration file of TP-Link ADSL Modem Router 21871
-  How to disable remote management function for TP-Link ADSL modem router 28988
-  How to configure PPPoE connection on Mac pro 22785
-  How to secure wireless network by using ADSL Modem Router with WPA2-PSK 21641
-  How do I open ports on TP-Link ADSL Modem Router (Trendchip Solution) 32811
-  How to install TD-8816/8817 , TD-8840T, TD-W8901G(N), TD-W8151N,TD-W8951ND(B), TD-W8961N(D/B) to work with PPPoE? 351333
-  How do I change administrative password on TP-Link ADSL router 1636895
-  How to connect to Internet by using Windows XP built-in PPPoE Wizard with a modem at bridge mode 37694
-  How to reset TP-Link products to factory defaults 356896
-  How to connect/install TP-Link DSL router into your network (Wired network connection) 125699
-  How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link DSL modem & router 329084
-  What can I do if I forget the login username/password of my DSL modem/router? 480892
-  How to upgrade TP-Link ADSL Modem Router (TrendChip Solution) 60044
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device. For LTE-MiFi, it is recommended to upgrade via USB port.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2015-08-27||Language: English||File Size: 1.65 MB|
|Published Date: 2015-06-03||Language: English||File Size: 1.67 MB|
|Published Date: 2015-05-07||Language: English||File Size: 1.67 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
|Published Date: 2015-11-24||Language: English||File Size: 10.25 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10