How to check Internet status of 11N Range Extender (new logo)
You can view the internet status of your extender to check whether you have successfully set up the extended network.
Here takes TL-WA820RE as demonstration:
1. Log into the Web GUI of the range extender. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to How to log into the Web GUI of my 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
2. Go to Settings > Status to view the Internet status of your extender.
• The extender is functioning normally.
• The extender is not connected to the host network. Please go to Settings > Wireless > Connect to Network to check the password of the host network.
• The extender is connected to the host network, but is not transmitting data. Please check your router’s internet connection.
• The extender is connected to the router abnormally. Please go to Settings > Network and try setting your extender to obtain an IP address automatically.
Click the Internet/Router/Range Extender/Clients icon to view corresponding information.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Byla tato FAQ užitečná?
Vaše zpětná vazba nám pomůže zlepšit naše webové stránky
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.