TP-Link provides a free wireless network survey service to help businesses improve their current networking infrastructure and connections. After an audit, an engineer will use the information to provide recommendations that will help your network deliver a high-speed, secure and easy to manage WLAN. TP-Link’s solutions cover a wide range of indoor and outdoor networking environments.
Here's How it Works
1. Complete the web form to register for our wireless network site survey.
2. TP-Link will contact you and schedule a call to review your current application. At that time, it will be determined if an on-site survey is needed.1
3. Once the site survey is complete, TP-Link will provide a thorough report, detailing the current network status and enhancement opportunities based on your organizational goals.
Let's get started!
Terms & Conditions
1. TP-LINK reserves the right to refuse a network survey request based on a pre-qualification conversation.
2. The customer agrees to prepare the site according to any instructions the TP-Link team may give prior to the survey taking place. The customer will provide TP-Link with reasonable access to; the site, relevant communications infrastructure, and agree to any other reasonable requests for information required to complete the survey.
3. The customer will obtain any permissions required for TP-Link to undertake the site survey. The customer will also provide the appropriate staff to accompany TP-Link’s staff or contractors, where required by the site regulations.
4. The customer and TP-Link will meet each other's reasonable safety and security requirements when on site. If the customer or TP-Link damages the other's equipment they must pay for any repair or replacement required. This does not apply where damage results from normal use.
5. TP-Link will survey the site and will notify the customer once the survey is complete. TP-Link will provide the customer with a copy of the resulting survey report.
6. TP-Link will endeavour to complete the survey by the date agreed with the customer, but all dates are estimates.
7. If the customer delays or prevents TP-Link from undertaking the survey at the time agreed, TP-Link may claim a reasonable extension to any date agreed under clause 6.
8. Except to the extent any disclosure is required by law, TP-Link and the customer will keep in confidence any information, whether written or oral, of a confidential nature obtained in connection with the survey.