AV2000 2-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant1
- 2X2 MIMO with Beamforming establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- 2 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
Internet For A Brighter Life
AV2000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
Take Your Powerline Network to the Next Level
With advanced HomePlug AV2 MIMO, TL-PA9020P delivers 4x faster speed than legacy Homeplug AV500 over Powerline to provide superior network performance, supporting all of your online needs. With a lag-free connection, you will never miss out again.AV2000
HomePlug AV2 2X2
in the Market
4x faster than Homeplug AV500*
An Exclusive Fast Lane for Your Favorite Devices
The TL-PA9020P creates fast, high performance wired connections that support all of your favorite devices, like 4K HDTV. Now you can plug in to enjoy an exclusive fast lane out of a crowded network without slowing down.
Fluid Streaming and Gaming with 2X2 MIMO
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology significantly improves speeds, especially during peak hours.
More Stable Connections
2X2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connection for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
Traditonal SISO Transmission
Advanced MIMO Transmission
Enhanced Long Distance Performance
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Wiring up with Gigabit Speeds
Connect to Gigabit speeds for your smart TVs, game consoles, computers and network attached storage devices. Just use an Ethernet cable to attach your devices to the Powerline adapter to get started!
Simplified Network for a Better Life
Plug, Pair and Play!
- 1. First, connect your TL-PA9020P to the router
- 2. Then, plug in another one wherever you need extra coverage
- 3. Finally, press the “Pair” button on each adapter
Congratulations! You are ready to enjoying seamless wired connections.
No Power Outlet is Going to Waste
The integrated power socket means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Simply plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. The built-in noise filter also helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901,
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
|Interface||2 * Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 5.8 W Standby: 0.5 W|
|LED Indicator||Power, Powerline, Ethernet|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||5.2×2.8×1.7 in. (131×72×42 mm)|
|Range||Up to 300 meters/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all AV2000, AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500 &
AV200 powerline adapters
|Transmission Speeds||Powerline (Physical Layer Data Rate): up to 2000 Mbps Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Quality of Service||ToS
Supports up to 4-level type QoS
Support up to 8-level VLAN priority
|Security||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, FCC, UL|
|Package Contents|| AV2000 2-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter, TL-PA9020P * 2
2-meter RJ-45 Ethernet Cable * 2
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux|
|Environment|| Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- The terms “AV2000” and “2000Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV2000” or “2000Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.