- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Modems/ Gateways
- Network Expansion
- Smart Home
- JetStream Switches
- Business Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
- Training Center
- SMB Community
The Deal Registration program is designed to help you close opportunities via authorized Distributors. It provides you with an opportunity to register deals and receive discounts on applicable TP-Link products. Simply complete this form and one of our team members will contact you to discuss your requirements or schedule an appointment.
TP-Link Canada Inc. Deal Registration Official Terms and Conditions ("Registration Guidelines").
- √ Partner must be registered as TP-Link Partner Advance Reseller.
- √ Distributors need to be in good standing under their distribution agreements.
- √ Deal Registration Eligibility: Registered, Silver, Gold, and Platinum Partners.
Deal Registration Minimum Deal Size
- √ $1,000 (CAD) or more.
- √ Only deals of commercial products are eligible.
Deal Registration Approval Period
- √ Up to 60 business days from date of submission.
Deal Registration Criteria:
- √ Only TP-Link branded products and services are included in determining deal size - third-party products and services are not included in such determinations. Aggregate deal size is determined before any taxes, shipping, handling, or other fees are applied;
- √ Before registering a deal, the Partner has made significant pre-sales efforts related to such deal, such as but not limited to meeting with the end-user’s decision-makers, qualifying the deal, helping the end-user to quantify the project budget with TP-Link products or services, and helping the end-user to define the project requirements to include TP-Link products or services. Partners must include a description of such efforts in the Justification Statement in the deal registration application. In addition, Partners must document such efforts, including proof of date and time, to be provided to TP-Link on request;
- √ Deal eligibility will be measured and qualified by the Partner’s skills to deliver the specified solution, demonstrated, among other factors, through previous engagements, industry recognized certifications, or the specialization profile of the Partner. The Partner must provide sufficient information when registering the deal to allow TP-Link to determine if the Partner is well positioned to service the deal and in order to assist TP-Link in determining, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether to approve the deal registration.
- √ TP-Link will commission 4% (of MSRP) of the deal size if reseller loses the deal to a competitor on the same TP-Link deal. The 4% commission excludes TP-Link authorized Distributors and competitive documentation is required for claim. To make your claim, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deal Registration Process:
- √ The Partner must submit the deal for review via https://www.tp-link.com/ca/dealreg/register/. The first Partner to submit a deal that meets all of the deal registration criteria specified above, as determined by TP-Link in its sole discretion, will receive an approved deal registration for that deal.
- √ If a deal is approved, TP-Link will notify the Partner by e-mail. TP-Link strives to notify Partners of its decision within five business days.
- √ If a deal is declined, TP-Link will notify the Partner by e-mail and will include the reason(s) for such decision.
- √ TP-Link’s Distributors must identify both the reseller and end-user information when submitting a deal registration.
- √ A Partner must close an approved deal prior to the expiration of the Approval Period specified above. Partners may request one extension per deal. At its discretion, TP-Link may extend the Approval Period if sufficient justification exists.
Partners must submit any disputes, whether with TP-Link or another Partner, arising from or related to TP-Link’s deal registration program (the “Registration Program”) to email@example.com (for Partners located in Canada only), including a written description of all issues and alleged harm, prior to commencing any formal dispute-resolution procedure.
At any time, TP-LINK may audit any Partner’s deals and deal registrations for compliance including, but not limited to, verification of any reports, documents, or supporting information submitted in connection with Partner’s registrations. TP-Link may deny any deal or registration that it believes does not conform to these Registration Guidelines or the applicable TP-LINK Registered Partner Advance Program Terms and Conditions for the region in which Partner is located. TP-Link may, without prior notice, immediately suspend or terminate Partner’s participation in the TP-Link Registered Partner Advance Program if Partner submitted deal registration information that is inaccurate, incomplete, fraudulent, or if the deal registration information causes damage, embarrassment, or adverse publicity to TP-Link. TP-Link’s records and systems shall be authoritative and conclusive for purposes of approving deal registrations and for administering the Registration Program. TP-Link reserves the right to interpret these Registration Guidelines and approval or rejection of a deal registration submission at its sole discretion. TP-Link’s decision will be nonnegotiable and final. TP-Link does not guarantee the success or closure of any deal registration approved under the Registration Program. The benefits of the Registration Program cannot be combined with any other benefits, promotions, or offers. TP-Link reserves the right to modify, supersede, or eliminate all or any of these Registration Guidelines or to terminate the Registration Program, in whole or in part, without notice.