AX6000 8-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router with 2.5G Port
- Lightning-Fast AX6000 WiFi: Up to 6.0 Gbps (4804 Mbps + 1148 Mbps) WiFi for faster browsing, streaming, and downloading, all at the same time.1
- 2.5G Multi-Gigabit Port: 1× 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 1× 1 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 3× Gigabit LAN ports + 1× USB 3.0 port ensure max flexibility and boosted throughput.
- Maximized Coverage: Four dua-band high-gain antennas equipped with Beamforming ensure vast coverage.
- More Devices with Less Lag: OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology deliver data to multiple devices simultaneously.1
- Powerful CPU: Top-notch quad-core processor ensures fast transmission speeds and smooth operation of numerous devices and applications.
- VPN Client Supported: Allow devices in your home network to access remote VPN servers without needing to install VPN software on every device.
- TP-Link HomeShield: Enhanced security defends against the latest cyber threats.5
- TP-Link OneMesh Supported: Flexibly Create Whole Home WiFi with Archer AX80 by adding a OneMesh supported Range Extender.
- Compatible with Alexa: Control your router via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa.
Faster. Broader. Unstoppable.
AX6000 8-Stream WiFi 6 Router
Combining dual-band WiFi with high-tech WiFi 6, Archer AX80 provides eight simultaneous data streams to deliver up to 6.0 Gbps WiFi, achieving higher efficiency and lower congestion. By assigning different devices to the dedicated bands, your friends' Netflix feeds won't affect your gaming anymore.
- Archer AX806.0 Gbps*1
- 2.3× Faster than WiFi 5*2
160 MHz Width Channel
More available bandwidth and less congestion
Intelligently assigns devices to the best WiFi band
— Multi-Gig Wired Connections
In addition to stunning wireless speeds of 6.0 Gbps, AX80 also provides premium wired connections. A 2.5 Gbps port and 1 Gbps port make full use of gigabit speeds from your local ISP. Break through the 1G bottleneck and drive your devices to peak performance. WAN/LAN support gives you remarkable flexibility to tailor both ports to fit your network’s needs.
2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN Port
6.0 Gbps WiFi Speed
Flexible Placement to Fit Your Home
Archer AX80 is easy to place vertically on a desktop or mount to a wall.
Place on a Desktop
Mount to a Wall
Boosted WiFi Coverage Throughout Your Home
4× dual-band high-gain antennas boost WiFi signals throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates signals towards them, especially to previously hard-to-reach areas.
Massively Expanded Device Capacity
The number of IoT devices today creates greater demands on home WiFi. Archer AX80 future-proofs your home network with a 4× capacity.*1
Multiple devices share one channel at the same time
Offers 4×4 connections to reduce wait time
More simultaneous connections
Flexibly Create Whole Home WiFi with Archer AX80
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect a OneMeshTM range extender to a OneMeshTM router. No more searching for a stable connection.
WiFi Dead Zone Killer
Eliminate weak signal areas with WiFi coverage for the whole house
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One WiFi Name
No more switching WiFi network names
Manage your whole home WiFi from the central node via the Tether app/Web UI
Traditional Router with Extender
OneMesh™ Router + Range Extender
Advanced Security for Your Everyday Devices
With TP-Link HomeShield, enjoy advanced security features delivering a safe environment that protects your family and network's data and privacy.
Home Network Scanner
Real-time network scanner to detect potential threats and security issues.
Manage time online and block inappropritate content keeping your family safe online.
Quality of Service
Assign your favorite devices to have the fastest connections for top performance.
Upgrade to HomeShield Pro
(Subscription fees apply)
VPN Clients and Server Supported
Allow devices in your home network to access remote VPN servers without needing to install VPN software on every device. Archer AX80 can run both the VPN and ordinary internet connections at the same time, delivering security and flexibility.
Encryption VPN Connection (Open VPN/ PPTP VPN/ L2TP VPN)
USB 3.0 Ports
Easily share files between connected devices by plugging in an external drive. You can even make it your personal cloud storage and access it from outside securely.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether app or TP-Link’s powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX80 in minutes.
The Tether app allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Protect Your Children
Block inappropriate content for your children, and customize a time range for better online habits.
New Connection Notification
You will be notified by your phone when new devices connect. Kick off any suspicious connections and block them. It’s as simple as that.
Easy Firmware Upgrade
Tired of upgrading firmware? OTA updates enable easy firmware upgrades with a click in the management panel. To keep your security and functions always up-to-date, just turn on the auto schedule.
The Perfect High-Speed Router for Everyone
Unmatched WiFi Speeds
- Up to 6.0 Gbps
- Up to 160 MHz
- 8 Streams
- Smart Connect to
the Best Wi-Fi Band
- QoS to Prioritize
Your Game Data
- 1× 2.5G WAN/LAN Port
- 1× 1G WAN/LAN Port
- 3× 1G LAN Ports
- 1× USB 3.0
- 1.6 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 4× Larger Capacity
up to 200+ Clients
- Zero-Wait Dynamic
Frequency Selection (DFS)
- 8 Streams
Broad WiFi Coverage
- 4× Dual-Band Antennas
- 8× High-Power FEM
- Supports OneMesh
- BSS Color
- 1.6 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Reliable Product Quality
Ease of Use
- Tether App for Easy Setup
- Backwards Compatible
with 802.11ac/n/g/b/a WiFi
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Works with Google Assistant
- Parental Controls
- VPN Clients and Server
- Guest Network
- Access Point Mode
- Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6• IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz• IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX6000• 5 GHz: 4804Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)• 2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||3+ Bedroom Houses
• 4× Dual-Band High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas• BeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range• High-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
• Dual-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance• OFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clients• Airtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation• DFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion• 8 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||• Router Mode• Access Point Mode|
|Ethernet Ports||• 1× 2.5 Gigabit WAN/LAN Port• 1× Gigabit WAN/LAN Port• 3× Gigabit LAN Ports|
|USB Support||1× USB 3.0 PortUSB Sharing:• FTP Server• Media Server• Samba Server|
|Бутони||• LED On/Off and Wi-Fi On/Off Combo Button• WPS Button• Power On/Off Button• Reset Button|
|Power||• 12 V/2 A|
|WiFi Encryption||• WPA3*6• WPA2• WPA• WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer GatewayHomeShield Security
Real-Time IoT ProtectionMalicious Site BlockerIntrusion Prevention SystemDDoS Attack PreventionHome Network Scanner
|Guest Network||• 1× 5 GHz Guest Network• 1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|VPN Server||• OpenVPN• PPTP• L2TP|
|VPN Client||• OpenVPN• PPTP• L2TP|
|Protocols||• IPv4• IPv6|
|Service Kits||HomeShieldLearn More>|
|OneMesh™||OneMesh™ SupportedWithout replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products. Learn More>All OneMesh Products>|
|Parental Controls||HomeShield Parental Controls
• Custom Profiles• Professional Content Filter Library• Family Time• Bedtime• Off Time• Time Rewards• Family Online Time Ranking• Pause the Internet• Weekly and Monthly Reports
|WAN Types||• Dynamic IP• Static IP• PPPoE• PPTP• L2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|Cloud Service||• Auto Firmware Upgrade• OTA Firmware Upgrade• TP-Link ID• DDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||• Port Forwarding• Port Triggering• DMZ• UPnP|
|IPTV||• IGMP Proxy• IGMP Snooping• Bridge• Tag VLAN|
|DHCP||• Address Reservation• DHCP Client List• Server|
|DDNS||• TP-Link• NO-IP• DynDNS|
|Management||• Tether App• WebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, JPA JRF VCCI|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE: <23dBm (5.15GHz~5.35GHz)<30dBm (5.47GHz~5.71GHz)<20dBm (2.4GHz)|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||• 2.4 GHz:11ac VHT20 MCS0: -96dBm, 11ac VHT20 MCS8: -73dBm,11ac VHT40 MCS0: -94dBm, 11ac VHT40 MCS9: -68dBm,11ax HE20 MCS0: -95dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11: -66dBm,11ax HE40 MCS0: -93dBm, 11ac HE40 MCS11: -63dBm• 5 GHz:11ac VHT20 MCS0: -94dBm, 11ac VHT20 MCS8: -70dBm,11ac VHT40 MCS0: -91dBm, 11ac VHT40 MCS9: -67dBm,11ac VHT80 MCS0: -88dBm, 11ac VHT80 MCS9: -63dBm,11ax HE20 MCS0: -94dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11: -64dBm,11ax HE40 MCS0: -91dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11: -61dBm,11ax HE80 MCS0: -88dBm, 11ax HE80 MCS11: -58dBm,11ax HE160 MCS0: -84dBm, 11ax HE160 MCS11: -55dBm|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||7.9 × 7.4 × 2.3 in (200 × 189 × 59 mm)|
|Package Contents||• Wi-Fi Router Archer AX80• Power Adapter• RJ45 Ethernet Cable• Quick Installation Guide|
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. The use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 6E, and features including OFDMA, 1024-QAM, and HE160 require clients to also support the corresponding features. Not all seven 160MHz channels may be available in the 6 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
2. 2.3× faster speed refers to the speeds compared to a WiFi 5 (802.11ac) router.
3. The 160 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 5 GHz and 6 GHz bands and may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width refers to 160 MHz compared to 80 MHz for general WiFi 6 routers.
4. 1024-QAM being 25% faster refers to the speeds compared to WiFi 5 (802.11ac) 256-QAM.
5. HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit www.tp-link.com/homeshield for more information.
6. Use of WPA3 requires clients to support WPA3.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.