- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location?
- What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to setup Access Point Mode of Range Extender?
- How to Adjust the Range Extender's Wi-Fi Coverage (blue UI)?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- How to Change Wireless Settings of the Extended Networks? (blue UI)?
- How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
Note: To use Tether, please update your Range Extender's firmware to the latest version.