How do I limit the speeds of devices connected to my network?
The article tells the way to limit speed on the devices via the Speed Limit(Bandwidth Control) feature on the TP-Link router.
Network Map of TP-Link Routers outlines the device connectivity of your network visually and helps you manage the network easily.
To limit the speeds of a connected device:
- Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the password you set for the router.
- Go to Network Map.
- Click Clients to view the client devices in your network. The figure below shows Archer AX73’s Client page as an example.
- Find the device you want to limit speeds, then click in the Speed Limit column.
- Enable Speed Limit.
- Set the download and upload speed limit according to your needs.
- Save the settings. Now the speeds of the device will be limited.
¿Es útil esta pregunta frecuente?
Sus comentarios nos ayudan a mejorar este sitio.