Tải về cho T1500G-10PS
- Product Overview
- What is the function we can configure when the switch is managed by Omada SDN Controller?
- The difference between the Voice VLAN feature and Auto VOIP feature
- Troubleshooting Instruction of TP-Link switch’s SFP port
- How to configure Voice VLAN to optimize the transmission of voice traffic on TP-Link Smart and Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN for LAG ports on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Port Isolation on Smart and L2 Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart and L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure MSTP on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure RSTP on TP-Link switches using the old GUI?
- How to configure STP/RSTP on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Access Control to block users' access to the switch using the new GUI？
- How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
- How to configure backup image when upgrading a firmware on TP-Link Smart/Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Getting Time from NTP Server on TP-Link Smart & Managed Switch?
- Why are some functions lost after I log in to the switch?
- How to configure the default gateway of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI?
- How to configure the default gateway of the smart and L2 managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI?
- How to change the IP address of the smart and L2 managed switches using the new GUI and CLI?
- How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch?
- Do you still have any doubt about the effect of QoS on the Switch of TP-Link?
- How to build up an 802.1X access authentication system using TP-Link switch?
- How to build a Wireless Network for Chain Store using tp-link products?
- How to choose PoE switch?
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch?
- How to Configure Port Isolation Function on Our Layer 2 Manage switches through Web Browser?
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network using L2 switch?
- Why the Firmware Version Does Not Change after Upgrading in T Series Switches?
- How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
- What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?
- Làm thế nào thiết lập TP-Link AP's Multi- SSID(VLAN) hoạt động với Swich?
- How to configure 802.1q VLAN on Smart Switches？
- How to Configure Port Mirror on TP-Link Smart Switches and L2 Managed Switches?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
Làm sao để biết phiên bản phần cứng của thiết bị TP-Link
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2020-04-20||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 9.15 MB|
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-07-25||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 8.84 MB|
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2018-08-07||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 7.58 MB|
Sử dụng Firmware của bên thứ 3 trên sản phầm TP-Link
Một số firmware chính thức của các sản phẩm TP-LINK có thể được thay thế bằng firmware của bên thứ ba chẳng hạn như DD-WRT. TP-LINK không cung cấp vấn đề hỗ trợ kĩ thuật và đảm bảo hiệu năng cũng như tính ổn định của firmware bên thứ ba. Khi sản phẩm bị hư hại do sử dụng firmware của bên thứ 3 thì chế độ bảo hành sản phẩm sẽ bị vô hiệu.
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-05-13||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 205.66 KB|
Hệ Điều Hành: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Mac/Linux
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2017-09-05||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 5.5MB|
Hệ Điều Hành: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Phiên Bản Firmware
- Supported Public MIBs for TP-Link Switches
- Q&A_Ethernet Switching
- Q&A_Basic Configuration
- Q&A_Interface and Device Management
Feature Configuration Guide
- Conguring SNMP & RMON
- Key Points of Managing the Switch via SNMP
- Access Rights of Different User Account Types
- Managing System
- Configuration Guide for Accessing the Switch Securely
- Configuring Access Security
- Accessing the Switch
- Configuring Layer 2 Multicast
- Configuring System Logs
- Configuring DLDP
- Configuring Port Security
- Configuring DoS Defend
- Configuring IPv6 IMPB
- Configuring IPv4 IMPB
- Configuring DHCP Filter
- Configuring ACL
- Configuring AAA
- Configuring 802.1x
- Configuring Spanning Tree
- Configuring Protocol VLAN
- Configuring MAC VLAN
- Configuring GVRP
- Mirroring Traffic
- Monitoring Traffic
- Monitoring the System
- Managing Physical Interface
- Configuring MAC Address
- Configuring LAG
- Configuring DHCP T1500&T1500G
- Diagnosing the Device & Network
- Configuring LLDP
- Configuring 802.1Q VLAN
- Configuring SNMP & RMON
- Configuring QoS_T1500&T1500G&T1600G
- Lightning Protection Guide