Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Worried about interrupted streaming when moving? Seamless Roaming of TP-Link solves this issue! Omada access points are equipped with 802.11k and 802.11v fast roaming, switching clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.
TP-Link Omada Mesh technology makes wireless deployment more flexible and convenient. Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. For PharOS CPE/WBS series wireless broadband products(including v1 devices).
2. Require to install Java (v1.7 or above) in Linux before running this software.
1. Use the B/S structure and inherit the functions of PharOS Control v1.
2. Add the Google Map and some other new functions.
For PharOS CPE/WBS series wireless broadband products (including v1 devices).
1. Support creating task based on group.
2. Add SSL encryption option in Mail setting.
3. Enlarge subnet mask length in IPScan to 21 bits.
4. Support login method of GMail(OAuth2).
5. Add Manage operation when device's status change from Managed to Unmanaged in Trigger tab.
1. For Pharos series, including CPE510_V1,CPE210_V1,WBS510_V1,WBS510_V2, etc.
2. PharosControl_v1.1.4 can manage firmware PharOS 1.2.1 or later firmware versions.
User Application RequirementUSConfiguration GuideUSQ&A of functional explanation or specification parametersUSTroubleshootingUS
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Fixed the WPA2 vulnerability.
2. Fixed the Management VLAN issue that wireless clients will fail to obtian IP addresses when Management VLAN is enabled and given a same VLAN ID as that of SSID VLAN.
3. Improved web UI display.
4. Fixed the bug that the image file may not be uploaded successfully when using IE8 website browser.
5. Fixed the bug that a subnet range cannot be configured for the "Set Source" of the SNMP function.
6. Fixed the bug that CPE's web management page can't be accessed with a new username which contains special symbols.
7. Fixed the bug that when the management vlan and wireless encryption are enabled, wireless client may fail to connect to the CPE.
1. For WBS510 2.0
1. Fixed the bug that EU/US devices fail to switch operation mode in Quick Setup
2. Fixed the bug that PPPoE doesn't work when configured as AP Router mode in Quick Setup
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Be The First To Get Exclusive Deals & News
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
Site Selection Popup
SMB Product Selection System
tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, CONSENT, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
Google Ads & DoubleClick
NID, IDE, test_cookie, id, 1P_JAR
fr, spin, xs, datr, c_user, sb, _fbp
_ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc
_hjKB, _fbp, ajs_user_id, _BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986, _hjid, _gcl_au, _ga, ajs_anonymous_id, _BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjTLDTest
Hm_lpvt_33178d1a3aad1dcf1c9b345501daa675, Hm_lvt_33178d1a3aad1dcf1c9b345501daa675, HMACCOUNT_BFESS
lms_analytics, AnalyticsSyncHistory, _gcl_au, liap