Download for AD7200
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)?
- How to change language when managing the router via web browser?
- What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
- What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?(New Logo)
- Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
- How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router?(New Logo)
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely? (New Logo)
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?