EAP230-Wall is designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories. A device in each room ensures an exclusive, high-speed Wi-Fi connection for every user.
MU-MIMO + Dual-Band: Faster Connection for More Devices
802.11ac wave 2 technology allows multiple users to access the internet at the same time. Speeds up to 1200 Mbps and 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands deliver simultaneous high-speed internet access to various devices.†
Seamlessly Blends with any Décor
The same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit in perfectly in any room.
Front Gigabit Port
Back Gigabit Port
High-Speed Gigabit Port
Equipped with a Gigabit port to deliver the fastest possible wired transmission.
TP-Link PoE Switch
Effortless Deployment with Power over Ethernet
802.3af/802.3at PoE support means there’s no need for extra wiring. Plug in existing Ethernet cables to transmit both power and data to your APs.
Quick, Simple Installation
1. Detach and remove the faceplate of the junction box.
2. Plug an Ethernet cable in to the port.
3. Secure the Access Point to the wall using the provided screws.
4. Press the faceplate back into position.
*Fits two kinds of junction boxes
86 mm wall junction box
Standard EU wall junction box
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
Here you will have the opportunity to show them your products, services, offers, promotions or simply information related to your business. With TP-Link captive portal functions, boost your online business through guest Wi-Fi with Facebook Login, Voucher, and other flexible authentication options.
TP-Link Wi-Fi Network Solution in 3 State-Of-The-Art Hotels of the Epic Hotel Group, Greece
“TP-Link team and Datalab were very efficient in the design, installation and operation of the overall solution in our hotels. As a result, we have great systems in place that contribute to a remarkable customer experience.”
——By Mr. Petros Kefalianos (General Manager)
TP-Link Connects Communities with Reliable and Intelligent Infrastructure
“We chose TP-Link materials because:
(1) We evaluated the reliability and performance of them as being sufficient enough, in relation with their cost and competition.
(2) Whenever we needed their people, they were ready to support us appropriately.
(3) The TP-Link suggested partner, was having excellent “Know How” of his job and he was acting with professionalism in collaboration with TP-Link Hellas office.
For sure, we will trust again the people of TP-Link Hellas, in the future. ”
——Mr. Nikos Skarakis (Business Owner)
• 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio• Automatic Channel Assignment• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)• QoS(WMM)• Load Balance• Rate Limit• Reboot Schedule• Wireless Schedule• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client• MU-MIMO• Band Steering• Beamforming
• Captive Portal Authentication• Access Control• Wireless Mac Address Filtering• Wireless Isolation Between Clients• SSID to VLAN Mapping• Local LAN port based VLAN• Rogue AP Detection• 802.1X Support• 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
‡Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.