How to register a TP-Link Cloud Account for Cloud Camera?
TP-Link Cloud account can be used on tpCamera, Kasa App and Cloud website (https://www.tplinkcloud.com). If you want to remotely watch your camera’s video, you have to register a cloud account.
Here are two ways to register a cloud account via tpCamera App and cloud website.
1. Registration via cloud website
1) Open your browser and type www.tplinkcloud.com in the address bar.
2) In the cloud website, please click “Not registered” to register a new cloud account.
3) This screen will come up and here you need to input an email address and password for the cloud account, then click “OK” button.
4) And this ‘tips’ will come up to remind you that the cloud account is registered and you need to active your account by the activation Email.
Note: If you don’t receive the activation Email, please click “Already have a non-activated account? Click here” in the picture above. Then please type the Email address of your cloud account in the E-mail Address bar, we will re-send a new activation Email to your E-mail.
2. Registration via the tpCamera APP
1) Download tpCamera App:
For iOS: download tpCamera APP from APP store;
For Android: download tpCamera from the Google play;
You can also scan the QR code below then APP downloading link will come up:
Note: tpCamera APP can only be used in iOS 9.0 or higher/Android 4.4 or higher. NC Class Cameras work with tpCamera app only.
2) Run the tpCamera APP, Tap “New User”.
3) This screen will come up and here you need to input an email address and password for the cloud account, then click “Register” button.
4) At last an activation Email will be sent to mail box to active your cloud account. If you can’t active your account via activation Email or don’t receive the activation Email, please click “Resend Email” button.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Părerea ta ajută la îmbunătățirea acestui site.