How to Add Kasa Devices to the Tapo App
Tapo (version 3.0 and above) now supports Kasa devices. Follow the instructions below to add your Kasa devices to the Tapo app.
Note: Some Kasa devices are currently not compatible with Tapo.
Link Tapo with Kasa
- Open the Tapo app and go to the Me page. Tap Link Tapo with Kasa.
Add Kasa Devices to Tapo
- Tap + to add device and select the Kasa brand.
- Select your device category and then your model. Here we use KP303 Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip as an example.
- Power up your device and connect your phone to the device.
- Connect your device to your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- (Optional) Name each outlet of the power strip and select an icon for it.
- Tap Next. Then select a location for your device.
- Your Kasa device has been successfully added to the Tapo app. You can see them on the Device List.
A fost util acest FAQ?
Părerea ta ne ajută să îmbunătățim acest site.