How to configure the HomeShield Scan feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
Scan network to examine your network regularly to identify the potential risks, thus improving your network performance and security.
Before you start:
- You should have a TP-Link HomeShield router and have an iOS device running iOS 9 or later, or an Android device running Android 4.2 or later.
- You have downloaded and installed the TP-Link Tether app/TP-Link Deco app on your device.
Follow the steps below to set up this feature:
Note: In this article, we will take the Tether app as an example to illustrate the configuration.
- Select the desired TP-Link HomeShield router and log in. Tap the HomeShield menu at the bottom. If you haven’t bound this router to your TP-Link ID, bind it to use the HomeShield service.
- Tap Scan to start network scanning. It will scan your whole network, examine each connected device, and analyze the channel congestion,
- Tap Network Security to view the scanning progress and detailed network security items.
5. Tap Network Performance to check the channel congestion, and tap Optimize to improve your network performance.
A fost util acest FAQ?
Părerea ta ne ajută să îmbunătățim acest site.