Why are my Deco units/clients showing offline or “We couldn’t find Deco” on Deco App?
Some users may experience an issue that the Deco units/clients are online but appear to be offline in the Deco app. Below are the instructions to troubleshoot.
Case 1: When you manage the Deco network locally, it shows one or more Deco units offline or “Unable to connect to the internet.”
Connect your phone to Deco’s Wi-Fi network to see if internet access works (remember to turn off mobile data and VPN is available). If not, refer to the link to troubleshoot.
If Deco does have internet access, please try the following steps to refresh the internet status.
a) Click on the Network map on the Deco app>tap the offline Deco unit>tap "Check Again" to refresh the status.
b) Swipe down the Network map page and then release it.
c) Force to close the App and launch the app again.
d) Reboot all the Deco units.
*Note: It may take several attempts for the app to refresh successfully.
Case 2: When you try to manage the Deco network remotely, it shows “We couldn’t find Deco”
1) Make sure your smartphone has internet access
2) Make sure the Deco network is connected to the internet, if not, please check your modem first, if modem works fine but Deco has no internet, please reboot your modem to see if Deco internet will work again, if not, you could also try to reboot the Deco network.
3) Test if you are able to manage the Deco network locally when your phone is connected to Deco Wi-Fi, please turn off mobile data and VPN on the phone if there is.
4) Please try to reboot the Deco network to see if it resolves the problem.
Case 3: Some online clients appear on the Offline Devices list.
1) Please ensure you have not configured a static IP address on the client.
2) Please check if the client device is using a private address.
A fost util acest FAQ?
Părerea ta ne ajută să îmbunătățim acest site.