- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Routere 3G/4G
- Extinderea rețelei
- Casa inteligentă
- Wi-Fi mobil
- Switchuri JetStream
- LiteWave Switches
- Business Wi-Fi
- Pharos Business Outdoor Wi-Fi
- Routere SafeStream
- Centru de consultanță
- Adaptoare Powerline
- Range Extender
- Business Wireless
- Suport Tehnic
Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
Here we use Deco P7 for example.
1. Tap [+] on Deco app to add a new Deco unit.
2. Select the Deco icon according to the model number of your Deco unit.
3. Select the layout that looks like your home, tap “Next”.
4. Power on the new Deco unit and wait for the LED turn to pulsing blue, then tap “Deco’s LED is pulsing blue”.
NOTE: If the LED is not pulsing blue, please press the RESET button at the bottom of the unit for one second and then release it, the LED will turn to yellow. Just wait for about 2 minutes until the LED turn to pulsing blue and go on.
5. The main Deco is looking for the new Deco. In this process, please keep your phone connected to the Deco’s Wi-Fi network.
6. Select a room identifier for the new Deco.
7. New Deco unit will then optimize its network settings.
8. Setup complete. You can now add another additional Deco unit or exit.
Părerea ta ajută la îmbunătățirea acestui site.
Apreciem parerea ta.
- Centrul de Training