Download pentru Archer MR400
- Product Overview
An ISP file upgrade can update ISP information into the latest verison to improve it's current compatibility.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade ISP file from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong ISP file upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
Cum pot afla versiunea hardware a unui dispozitiv TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during ISP file upgrade process, it's recommended to upload ISP file with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Data publicării: 2023-03-02||Limba: Multi-language||Dimensiune Fişier: 149.69 KB|
Sistem de Operare: Windows/Mac OS/Linux
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Data publicării: 2022-03-04||Limba: Engleză||Dimensiune Fişier: 149.34 KB|
Sistem de Operare: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Mac/Linux
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
- How to select 4G band manually on the web interface of LTE Gateway Routers
- TP-Link LTE Router keeps disconnecting
- Cum să verific pe care bandă 4G funcționează smartphone-urile mele
- Ce ar trebui să fac dacă routerul meu TP-Link 4G LTE nu poate detecta cartela SIM?
- Troubleshooting Guide of DDNS function on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router, LTE Gateway Router or Deco Router
- Troubleshooting guide of no internet access with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode
- No internet connection when using TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode(Case 2)
- No internet connection when using TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode(Case 1)
- What should I do if no APN profile or wrong APN profile is detected by TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router?
- How to Set up TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router on Tether App
- How to troubleshoot if I have low speed with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G 4G Router Mode
- Cum accesez interfața Web de administrare a router-ului TP-Link Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE ? (noul logo)
- How to troubleshoot if remote management does not work on LTE Gateway Router with 3G/4G Router mode
- Cum se configurează funcția Virtual Servers pe Archer MR200?
- How do I install a SIM card for my 4G Wi-Fi router or Mobile Wi-Fi?