Download for Archer T2UH
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to improve the speed of TP-Link wireless adapters?
- How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
- How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
- How to install the driver manually on MAC OS?
- Why cannot I find or connect to my wireless networks?
- How to find suitable driver for my network adapter
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
- How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
- How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
- How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
- How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
- What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
|Published Date: 2018-05-30||Language: English||File Size: 10.13 MB|
Operating System: Mac 10.7~10.13
Driver for Mac 10.7~10.13
|Published Date: 2018-05-30||Language: English||File Size: 51.24 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 32bit/64bit
Driver for WinXP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 32bit/64bit
|Published Date: 2018-03-19||Language: English||File Size: 6.44 MB|
Operating System: Linux (Kernel version 2.6~3.16)
|Published Date: 2017-07-24||Language: English||File Size: 8.8MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.7-10.11