TP-Link 11.11 Buy & Win Contest 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest is organized by TPLINK DISTRIBUTION MALAYSIA SDN BHD (“The Organizer’’).
2. TP-Link 11.11 Tapo Robot Vacuum Buy & Win contest (“the Contest”) will run from 00:00:00am on 11 November 2022 to 23:59:59pm on 11 November 2022 (“Contest Period”). All entries received after the Contest Period will not be entertained. The Organizer reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
B. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian Citizens. Customers who are 18 years of age and above and have valid identification documents (example: identity card) are eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. Shareholders, directors, officers, employees of the Organizer and Prize Sponsor including their associated/affiliated companies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) and/or representatives, employees and/or servants of any agencies of the Organizer and Prize Sponsor and immediate families are not eligible to participate.
C. QUALIFYING CRITERIA
1. Purchase any product from any of the following eligible stores
- TP-Link Lazada LazMall Official Store (https://lazada.com.my/tp-link)
- TP-Link Shopee Mall Official Store (https://shopee.com.my/tplinkmy.os)
- TP-Link VIGI CCTV LazMall Store (https://lazada.com.my/tp-link-vigi-cctv/)
- TP-Link VIGI CCTV Shopee Mall Store (https://shopee.com.my/tplink_vigi)
2. Each unit purchased is equivalent to one entry to the lucky draw campaign. Keep original receipt and transaction slip for verification purposes. Multiple entries are permitted but each participant may only win one of the Prize. All eligible purchases on the Contest Period will be automatically entered into the Contest.
3. Winners will be selected based on the details input on the shipping name, shipping address and shipping contact number.
4. Incomplete, inaccurate and/or incorrect details provided on the order screen will be disqualified.
5. Late and invalid entries will not be eligible. No appeals will be entertained.
6. Canceled purchase or refunded purchase are not valid for participation in the Contest at the Organizer absolute discretion.
D. SELECTION OF WINNERS
1. Winners will be chosen through random draws from a pool of total eligible entries. Selected Winners will be notified via telephone numbers provided on the order. The Organizer reserves its right, at its absolute discretion, to change, revise, delay, postpone the draw and notification date without any prior notice.
2. If for any reason (e.g. no reply, telephone no. provided not in service, no network connection etc), the shortlisted winners cannot be reached after three (3) attempts, the prize will be forfeited. The organizer shall not be held liable in the event the winner cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. The Organizer shall have absolute discretion and reserves the right to select an alternate winner who will be subject to the same rules. For purposes of impartiality and avoidance of any disputes, all related telephone conversations may be monitored and recorded. Your continued participation in these telephone conversation(s) serves as express consent to be monitored and recorded. The Organizer will have absolute discretion and reserves the right to select an alternate winner who will be subject to the same rules.
3. Each participant shall stand a chance to only win one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period, irrespective of the number of entries collected by the Organizer.
4. The Organizer shall notify the winners not later than Three (3) months from the end of the Contest Period and the Organizer shall announce and publish the names of the winners on their websites.
5. All decisions made by the Organizer in relation to the Contest including but not limited to the shortlisting, selection of winners and forfeiture of the Prize is final and conclusive. No further correspondence, queries or appeals shall be entertained.
1. The Prize for this Contest are :
- 1x Tapo RV10 Lite Smart Robot Vacuum
2. Unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions herein, no substitution or replacement of, or modification to the Prize requested by the Customers will be permitted.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute or replace the Prize offered in this Contest with a similar valued price with the prize with another item of similar value without prior notice.
F. THE PRIZE REDEMPTION
1. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions as stipulated by the supplier. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organizer and their agents exclude their responsibilities and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the Prize details or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond the Organizer’s reasonable control and for any act or default of any third party suppliers or vendors.
2. Winners are required to redeem their Prize within ONE (1) month from the date of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture and no refund will be given for any unclaimed Prize. A replacement winner will be selected at the absolute discretion of the Organizer.
3. The original NRIC/Passport must be presented for collection of Prize. Prize winner is required to collect the prize from the venue decided by The Organizer.
4. Winners must take the Prize as it is. The Prize are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organizer will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the Prize after handing the prize to a winner.
5. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the Prize during the delivery process. Any additional other costs (i.e. travel expenses) involved to redeem or collect the Prize are to be borne by the winner.
6. The Organizer reserves the rights to postpone the pre-determined date and venue of the Prize redemption at a later date which shall be notified by the Organizer to the winner in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
7. Visual(s) of the Prize shown in any advertisement, promotional publicity and other materials relating to this Contest are solely for illustration purposes only and may not depict the actual colour of the Prize.
8. Prize redemption is subject on the availability of the Prize and shall be informed by the Organizer from time to time.
G. GENERAL TERMS
1. By participating in this Contest, the Customers agree to release the Organizer, the Prize Sponsor, their representatives, employees, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, parent and subsidiaries from any liability, losses, damages rights, injuries and any kind of claims in connection with the Contest and actions resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, or any Prize-related activities taking into account, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
2. Participation in the contest constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to the acceptance of all terms and conditions including any revisions/amendments/decisions made by the Organizer at their absolute discretion without any prior notice.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the Organizer offer no warranty or representation whatsoever, express, implied or statutory, in relation to the Contest, the Prize including, but without limitation, the merchantable quality and fitness for purposes in respect of the Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organizer is the sole party responsible for the Prize, organizing and implementation of the Contest. Any queries relating to the Contest should be made directly to the Organizer.
4. The Organizer shall be entitled to amend, vary, delete or add to any of these Contest Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize (Clause E above) offered in this Contest with a similar valued prize and/or to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time without prior notice. No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Customers as a result of the above. The Customers are advised to periodically check for updates of this Contest’s Terms and Conditions at the Organizer’s or the Participating Banks’ websites.
5. The Organizer does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to Internet and/or other technical issues. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
6. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
7. The Organizer retains the rights to forfeit the selected winners if any breach of the Terms and Conditions is found. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify counterfeit entries, or entries suspected of being counterfeit at any time.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel this contest at any stage, if deemed necessary, and/or if any circumstance beyond its control arises.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or award the prize(s) to the winner(s) and companion(s) is/are found to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs of any kind, behave(s) in an offensive, uncontrollable, disorderly manner that may tarnish the name or the products/services of the Organizer or its affiliates, representatives and agencies associated in the Contest.
10. The Organizer will not be liable for taxes, if any, on the prize(s) and will be the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
11. Winners are required to be photographed and appear in a video shoot during the prize giving ceremony and the Organizer reserves the right to publish, display information including but not limited to the names, photographs, videos of all Winners for marketing, advertising, publicity purposes or in any manner it deems appropriate with no monetary payment.
12. The Organizer’s decision is final. Complaints and enquiries will not be entertained.
13. All decisions made in relation to the Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding.
14. In the event of a conflict in the interpretation of this Terms and Conditions and any translation of it in any language, the English version of this Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
15. The terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia and the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
H. PRIVACY NOTICE
1. By Participating in the Contest, the Customers give their consent to and authorize the Organizer to collect, store, use, process their names, masked Identification Numbers (IC) and other particulars (“Personal Data”) for the purpose of running the Contest, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the Customers at the Organizer’ website for advertising, publicity purposes and in any manner it deems fit with no compensation.
2. The Organizer may use a third party service including not limited to P&G to process the Customers’ Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged, not to use the Customers’ Personal Data in any other than way that stated herein.
3. By participating in the Contest, the Customers give their consent to and authorize the Organizer to collect their Personal Data for the purpose of running the Contest including but not limited to validating and shortlisting the winner.
4. Under the laws of Malaysia, the rights of the Customers includes:
The rights to withdraw consent for the use of Personal Data at any time by contacting the Organizer at the email address mentioned below by providing the Organizer with the Customers’ name and email address for removal of the said Personal Data;
The rights to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which the Organizer hold; and
The rights to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
By my participation in the Contest I hereby understand that my personal information will be processed for the purpose of this Contest and to be used in the manner as described above.