TP-Link’s Archer AXE11000 Omni Tri Band WiFi 6E Router Named as CES 2022 Innovation Awards Honoree
Mechanically rotating antennas atop upcoming Tri-Band WiFi 6E offering from TP-Link adaptively optimize stunning wireless speeds
SHENZHEN, China – Nov. 10, 2021 – TP-Link®, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, today announced that it has been named a CES® 2022 Innovation Awards Honoree§ for the Archer AXE11000 Omni Tri Band WiFi 6E Router (Archer AXE200 Omni). TP-Link’s Archer AXE200 Omni was selected by an elite panel of industry expert judges based on its innovation, engineering and functionality, aesthetic and design.
WiFi 6E, Huge Leap Forward for WiFi
Simply put, WiFi 6E means WiFi 6 extended to the 6 GHz band, a new frequency band ranging from 5.925 GHz to 7.125 GHz, allowing up to 1,200 MHz△ of additional spectrum. Unlike the existing bands on which channels are currently crammed into the limited spectrum, the 6 GHz band exists without overlap or interference. Access to the 6 GHz frequency brings more bandwidth, faster speeds, and lower latency, opening up resources for future innovations in AR/VR, 8K streaming, and more.
What Makes It Different
Archer AXE200 Omni’s mechanically rotating antennas are innovative. Usually, we need to manually adjust the orientation of the antenna to change the area to receive the wireless signal, but with the mechanically rotating antenna, this process will be done automatically by the router or app. It’s designed to enhance the user experience by expanding the possibilities of home networking.
Multi-Gigabit Wired Performance
With 1*10G and 1*2.5G WAN/LAN ports, the Archer AXE200 Omni meets the needs of multi-Gig entertainment like 8K AR/VR and home NAS setups.
Comprehensive Software Experience
- Security – The advanced HomeShield antivirus and parental control features keep families safe from inappropriate content and automatically defend against viruses and malware, protecting every WiFi and smart home device from cyber threats.
- Seamless Roaming – EasyMeshTM intelligently connects mobile devices to your router or extenders, whichever provides the best connection. It provides whole home WiFi coverage with multiple vendors via standard mesh technology. **
- Fulfill Your Daily Network Needs – Other considerable features like Smart Connect, Airtime Fairness, Guest Network, Access Control, Parental Controls, Cloud service, and QoS are supported for an even better network experience.
Archer AXE200 Omni Key Features
- Blazing-Fast 11 Gbps WiFi – 4804 Mbps (6 GHz) + 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz). †
- Works on the 6 GHz Band – Minimizes congestion with greenfield spectrum, delivering robust high-speed connections.
- Multi-Gigabit Wired Performance – 1× 10 Gbps port + 1× 2.5 Gbps port + 4× Gigabit ports provide sufficient connectivity.
- Connect More Devices – Communicates with more devices using OFDMA while simultaneously reducing lag. ‡
- Broader Coverage – Improved algorithm, beamforming, and high-performance antennas enhance the WiFi coverage performance. †
- Parental Controls – Enjoy the most versatile yet free parental controls feature among all routers, including URL blocking, profile management, pausing, and more.
- EasyMeshTM – Works as a whole home WiFi solution between multiple vendors, providing strong, seamless, stable, and scalable wireless connections covering your whole home, without replacing your existing devices. **
- Easy Setup – Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
- Backward Compatible – Supports all previous 802.11 standards WiFi devices.
About the CES Innovation Awards
The CES 2022 Innovation Awards honorees, including product descriptions and photos, can be found at CES.tech/innovation. More will be revealed in January. Many honorees will showcase their winning products in the Innovation Awards Showcase at CES 2022.
Owned and produced by CTA, CES 2022, the global stage for innovation, will convene the tech industry in person and digitally, giving global audiences access to major brands and startups, as well as the world’s most-influential leaders and industry advocates. Visit CES.tech for all CES 2022 updates, including health protocols and registration.
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WiFi products, * supplying distribution to more than 170 countries and serving hundreds of billions of people worldwide.
As one of the world's leading companies in the networking industry, TP-Link has 25+ years of iterative inventing and testing. To realize the vision of making a superior digital life available to all, we're combining the latest technology and know-how into products ideal for multi-device usage scenarios.
For more information about TP-Link, please visit us online at www.tp-link.com or follow us on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/tplink
- Twitter: twitter.com/tplink
- YouTube: youtube.com/tplinktech
Media Contact: email@example.com
§The CES Innovation Awards are based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CTA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
†Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
‡Use of WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and its features including OFDMA and 1024-QAM requires clients to also support corresponding features.
△ 7× additiaonl 160 MHz channels (FCC); 3× additional 160 MHz channels (EU countries).
**EasyMeshTM will be supported through firmware upgrades.
*Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q4 2020 Release.