Archer GX90Hot Buys
AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router
- Game Band – Tri-Band structure provides a 4.8 Gbps Game Band exclusive for your gaming rigs and bings pure immersion.
- Game Accelerator – Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive.
- Game Statistics – Real-time latency, game duration and network resource allocation in a glance with fine-tuned UI.
- Game Protector – Keep your accounts and documents safe with Homecare™ security system.
- 2.5 Gbps Wired Connection – Unleash the potential of your next-level bandwidth network with a 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port.
- Powerful Processing – 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors ensure your network performance always at peak run.
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
Pure Gaming Pure Immersion
AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router
Fuels Your Winning with Powerful Tri-Band
Archer GX90 provides 3 distinct bands with combined speed up to warp 6579 Mbps. A fully featured Gaming Band is equiped with 4T4R and HE160 technology, offering all your gaming rigs at top speed 4804 Mbps and preventing interference from other devices.†‡
Lightning Attack to Defeat Latency
More connected devices mean more fun, without dragging down performance. Revolutionary OFDMA is introduced to improve average throughput by 4× and cut the latency. Take advantage of incredibly low latency to demolish your enemies, with your team crew together.**
Multiple devices share
one channel at same time.‡
Offer 4×4 connections
to reduce wait time.§
Larger area coverage
serves numerous devices.
Crush the Lag Win the Game
Game Accelerator automatically detects and optimizes gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive, and keep your network as fast as your reaction speed.△
Know Your Network
Game Statistics shows the real-time latency, game duration and system utilization at a glance in a refreshed dashboard with fine-tuned UI elements, puts total control at your fingertips.
Keep All Elements Security
Game Protector keeps your accounts and system safe. This enhanced HomeCare™ security system provides malicious site checker, portintrusion prevention, and infected device isolation, delivering comprehensive antivirus protection that ensures you’re total security while gaming online.
Game on the Fast Lane
Gaming Band—a dedicated gaming band for your game rigs, makes your online games and your families' Netflix 4K streaming no more competitor.
DFS expands available channel automatically, get on the more vacant lane and boost the game.
Equipped with 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU to handle huge throughput and crush the lag. 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port and two USB ports provide versatile connectivity to your home network.
2.5 Gbps WAN Port
1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
2× USB Ports
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX66005 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax)5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||4 Bedroom Houses
8× Detachable High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi rangeHigh-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage4T4RMultiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
|WiFi Capacity||Very High
Tri-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSimultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupationDFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion8 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN Port1× Gigabit WAN/LAN Port3× Gigabit LAN Ports|
|USB Support||1× USB 3.0 Port1× USB 2.0 PortSupported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32Supported Functions:Apple Time MachineFTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Buttons||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonWPS ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 5 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WEPWPAWPA2WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer GatewayHomeCare™ Antivirus
Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Game Center||Game Accelerator
Detects and optimizes gaming streams to keep latency as low as possible
Check real-time latency, system utilization, and game duration on a redesigned dashboard to tweak every detail
Keep your accounts and system safe with HomeCare™ antivirus protection
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>|
|OneMesh™||OneMesh™ SupportedWithout replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products. Learn More>All OneMesh Products>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringApp BlockURL FilteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bedtime)Log Insight
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||Game Accelerator QoS.
GeForce NOW™ QoS
QoS by Device
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||8.3 × 8.3 × 2.0 in(212 × 212 × 51.8 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer GX90Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:<20dBm(2.4GHz)<23dBm(5.15GHz~5.35GHz)<30dBm(5.47GHz~5.725GHz)FCC:<30dBm(2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)<24dBm(5.25GHz-5.35GHz & 5.47GHz-5.725 GHz)|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz-1:11a 6Mbps:-93dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-76dBm11ac VHT20 MCS0:-92dBm, 11ac VHT20 MCS8:-69dBm11ac VHT40 MCS0:-90dBm, 11ac VHT40 MCS9:-65dBm11ac VHT80 MCS0:-87dBm, 11ac VHT80 MCS9:-62dBm11ax HE20 MCS0:-93dBm,11ax HE20 MCS11:-62dBm11ax HE40 MCS0:-90dBm,11ax HE40 MCS11:-59dBm11ax HE80 MCS0:-87dBm,11ax HE80 MCS11:-56dBm5 GHz-2 (Gaming Band):11a 6Mbps:-96dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-77dBm11ac VHT20 MCS0:-95dBm, 11ac VHT20 MCS11:-64dBm11ac VHT40 MCS0:-93dBm, 11ac VHT40 MCS11:-62dBm11ac VHT80 MCS0:-90dBm, 11ac VHT80 MCS11:-59dBm11ac VHT160 MCS0:-84dBm, 11ac VHT160 MCS11:-53dBm11ax HE20 MCS0:-93dBm,11ax HE20 MCS11:-62dBm11ax HE40 MCS0:-90dBm,11ax HE40 MCS11:-59dBm11ax HE80 MCS0:-87dBm,11ax HE80 MCS11:-57dBm11ax HE160 MCS0:-84dBm,11ax HE160 MCS11:-54dBm2.4 GHz:11g 6Mbps:-96dBm, 11g 54Mbps:-77dBm11n HT20 MCS0:-95dBm, 11n HT20 MCS7:-76dBm11n HT40 MCS0:-93dBm, 11n HT40 MCS7:-73dBm11ac VHT20 MCS0:-95dBm, 11ac VHT20 MCS8:-73dBm11ac VHT40 MCS0:-92dBm, 11ac VHT40 MCS9:-68dBm11ax HE20 MCS0:-95dBm,11ax HE20 MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE40 MCS0:-95dBm,11ax HE40 MCS11:-62dBm|
* Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
* Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
* Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
* The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
* Full utilization of HE160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
* This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
* 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
* Use of WPA3 requires the later firmware upgrade and compatible devices.
* Use of VPN Client requires the later firmware upgrade.