OSRAM Smart Bulb
How to add an OSRAM smart bulb to the Deco network?
- Plug in the bulb and power on, the light will blink to indicate it is ready to be paired.
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Lights -> Smart LED Light Bulb (OSRAM) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Turn the bulb off for one second and then turn it on.
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the bulb is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN, while searching, turn off the bulb for one second and then turn it on again.
- When the bulb is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for the bulb. Then tap DONE, and the bulb will list on the app.
How to reset a OSRAM smart bulb?
- Turn ON the bulb for 5 seconds.
- Turn OFF the bulb for 5 seconds.
- Repeat the step above four more times for a total of five OFF/ON cycles.
- After the fifth cycle, turn the light ON and wait for 10 seconds.
- The bulb will then blink 3 times to indicate it has been reset.
- Repeat the above steps if the light doesn’t blink.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the bulb / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the bulb is already factory reset before you add.
- Make sure the bulb has power supply.
- Move the bulb closer to the Deco unit.
- Unplug and re-plug the bulb, then try again.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Sus comentarios nos ayudan a mejorar este sitio.