How to Set Up the Range Extender as an Access Point? (Blue UI
This Article Applies to:
The extender can work as an access point, transforming your existing wired network to a wireless one.
- It's recommended to connect your computer to your Extender via Ethernet.Visit http://tplinkrepeater.net, and log in with the username and password you set for the extender.
- Click Mode in the top right corner of the page. Select Access Point and click Save. The extender will reboot and switch to Access Point mode.
- After rebooting, connect the extender to your modem or wired router via an Ethernet cable.
- Visit http://tplinkrepeater.net, and log in with the username and password you set for the extender.
- Go to Quick Setup to configure your extender.
1) Configure your wireless settings and click Next.
2) Confirm the information and click Finish. Now, you can enjoy the Wi-Fi.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Questa faq è utile?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.