Download for TL-WR1043ND
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
|Published Date: 2016-11-24||Language: English||File Size: 14.6 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- What should I do if the LED of TP-Link router is abnormal?
- How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers
- What if I forget my wireless password of TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link devices' speed?
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- How to change the Network Sharing Settings on TP-Link wireless routers
- How to Use the Local Storage Sharing Feature
- How to access USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from Windows or Mac OS
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How to set up IPv6 service on the TP-Link wireless router
- Why Do I Fail to Access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to use bandwidth control on TP-Link wireless router
- How do I configure the basic wireless settings for my TP-Link 11N Wireless Router?
- How to setup and use the FTP Server Function on TP-Link wireless routers
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- How to view System Log of TP-Link wireless Router
- Why My TP-Link Router Can Not Get WAN Parameters From My Modem?
- How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function
- How to set up access control for website blocking on TP-Link Wireless Router (older green UI)
- How to access my USB NAS device on the TP-Link wireless routers from my Mac computer
- How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router
- How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on wireless router
- How to open the network shared folder with TP-Link wireless routers on Windows computer
- How to setup and use the Media Server feature on the TP-Link wireless routers to share media files
- How to use Parental Control function on Wireless router
- How to find the wireless key on the 11N router
- How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)
- How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device (MAC OS)
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- How to Use Print Server Function on TP-Link Router?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How to Setup Parental Controls using the TP-Link Tether App
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem? (Old UI)
- How do I change the IP address of a TP-Link Wireless Router ?
- How to set up Port forwarding feature on my TP-Link Wireless Router for Xbox Live?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Wireless Router(green UI)?
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- How do I configure Remote Management for my TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What can I do if my USB print server does not work?
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK on TP-Link Wireless 11N Router?
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
- How to configure WDS function on TP-Link Wireless Routers(green UI)
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new Blue UI)?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new blue UI)?
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- How do I Configure Guest Network on TL-WR842ND V2,TL-WR1043ND V3,TL-WR841HP V2?
- How do I reduce the MTU size on my TP-Link Router?
- What can I do if my printer shows offline with TP-Link Wireless Router?
- Application Requirement/ Parental Control
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WEP encryption on TP-Link wireless 11N Router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2016-06-07||Language: English||File Size: 5.11 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:First firmware released.
Notes:1. For TL-WR1043ND(EU)_V4
2.The EU firmware was specialized for CE certification and can't be downgraded to other version, please click here for choosing your region and selecting the most suitable firmware version to upgrade.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.