Download for Archer C20
- Product Overview
- SOHO Wireless Routers(EU2-16Languages)_ Quick Installation Guide
- SOHO Router(EU1-12Languages)_Quick Installation Guide
- Archer C20(EU)_V1_QIG
- Archer C20(EU)_V1_UG
- Archer C20_V1_Storage Sharing Application Guide
- Archer C20_V1_Print Server Application Guide
- Archer C20_V1_Media Server Application Guide
- Archer C20_V1_FTP Server Application Guide
- Archer C20_V1_UG
- Archer C20_V1_QIG
|Published Date: 2014-12-17||Language: English||File Size: 14.6MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
For Archer C20(UN) V1
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
How to setup TP-Link Archer C20？This video will show you how to finish the setup of Archer C20.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem ?
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem? (Old UI)
- Why Internet is not available on the guest network when wireless router works as an AP or wireless switch？
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router?
- How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How to open the network shared folder with TP-Link wireless routers on Windows computer?
- How to Configure Guest Network on Dual Band Wireless Routers?
- How to configure my basic wireless setting on TL-LINK dual band wireless router?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- How to set up IPv6 service for Cable ISP on the wireless router
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- How to use bandwidth control on TP-Link wireless router?
- Why my default wireless network name/SSID has been changed after upgrading the firmware?
- How to set up IPv6 service on the TP-Link wireless router
- How to set up IPv6 on Archer C2_V5?
- How to Use Print Server Function on TP-Link Router?
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on wireless router?
- How to apply the Network Sharing USB Settings Function on TP-Link routers?
- How to access my USB NAS device on the TP-Link wireless routers from my Mac computer?
- How to Use the Local Storage Sharing Feature
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to improve the signal strength of my 5GHz wireless connection?
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with the Archer C7/C5?
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
- How to Configure WDS Bridging on TP-Link Dual Band Routers (green UI)?
- Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
- How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers?
- How to use Parental Control function on Wireless router?
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How to setup and provide access to your local storage drive with the Archer C7/C5?
- How to setup and use the Media Server feature on the Archer C7/C5 router to share media files?
- How do I share a USB drive on my Archer C7/C5?
- How to setup and use the FTP Server Function on the Archer C7/C5?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to setup and use the FTP Server Function on TP-Link wireless routers?
- How to change the Network Sharing Settings on TP-Link wireless routers?
- How to setup and use the Media Server feature on the TP-Link wireless routers to share media files?
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- What’s the Function of 'Disable NAT'?
- Application Requirement/ Parental Control
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WEP encryption on TP-Link wireless 11N Router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2016-04-27||Language: English||File Size: 6.90 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. For Archer C20(EU)_V1
|Published Date: 2015-11-20||Language: English||File Size: 6.90 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1.For Archer C20 V1
|Published Date: 2015-07-07||Language: English||File Size: 6.47 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1.For Archer C20 V1
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.