How to configure the Family Time feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
Pause the internet with one tap. Family time lets you enjoy a nice dinner, or share a fun movie with your family together. Family Time is for HomeShield Pro users only. See How to subscribe to TP-Link HomShield Pro for detailed instructions.
Before you start:
- You should have a TP-Link HomeShield router and have an iOS device running iOS 9 or later, or an Android device running Android 4.2 or later.
- You have downloaded and installed the TP-Link Tether app/ TP-Link Deco app on your device.
Follow the steps below to set up this feature:
Note: In this article, we will take the Tether app as an example to illustrate the configuration.
- Select the desired TP-Link HomeShield router and log in. Tap the HomeShield menu at the bottom. If you haven’t bound this router to your TP-Link ID, bind it to use the HomeShield service.
- On the Parental Controls card, tap More> to enter the My Family page. Tap Family Time to enable this feature.
- Set the time duration you want to have your family together without internet distractions. By default, it is 2 hours. Add devices of the family member who you want to cut the internet.
Ez a GY.I.K. hasznos volt?
Véleménye segíti az oldal fejlesztését