How to configure the HomeShield Reward feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
Rewards is an easy way to give extra internet time to your kids. Rewards are for HomeShield Pro users only. See How to subscribe to TP-Link HomShield Pro for detailed instructions.
Before you start:
- You should have a TP-Link HomeShield router and have an iOS device running iOS 9 or later, or an Android device running Android 4.2 or later.
- You have downloaded and installed the TP-Link Tether app/TP-Link Deco app on your device.
Follow the steps below to set up this feature:
Note: In this article, we will take the Tether app as an example to illustrate the configuration.
- Select the desired TP-Link HomeShield router and log in. Tap the HomeShield menu at the bottom. If you haven’t bound this router to your TP-Link ID, bind it to use the HomeShield service.
3. On the Parental Controls card, tap the family member you want to give rewards.
- You can view this member’s online activities, tap Rewards to give extra time. Set the rewards time duration you want to give. By default, it is 1 hour.
Tips: Family members can ask for an online reward when they use up their online time, and of course, you can agree or decline it.
Ez a GY.I.K. hasznos volt?
Véleménye segíti az oldal fejlesztését