How to use LED Schedules feature?
User’s Application Scenario
Automatically turn off LEDs at times when I do not want light in my room.
How can I do that?
For example, I want to turn LEDs off every day from 00:00am to 7:00am.
Follow the steps below (here takes TL-WPA8630 as demonstration):
1. Please refer to How to log into the web-based management interface of Powerline ac Extender?
2. Go to Device Settings > LED Schedules.
3. Toggle On to enable the LED Scheduler.
4. Click Add to add an entry.
5. Choose LED Off Time from 00:00 to 7:00, and then check all boxes from Sunday to Saturday.
Note: Please make sure that the Time Settings are correct before using this function. You may refer to How to set up system time of Powerline ac Extender?
6. Click Enable this entry to make it effective.
7. Click OK to save the settings.
Now your LEDs will be turned off automatically at 00:00 and turned on at 7:00am the next morning.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.