Why am I unable to login Tether?
Ce document concerne les modèles suivants :
Can not login Tether ? Upgrade the firmware first!
1. Tether will not work well until you upgrade your router's firmware to the latest version.
2. Tether supports the following routers: more products will be supported when new firmware released.
Archer C9/Archer C8/Archer C7/Archer C5/Archer C2/Archer C20i
TL-WR841N V9/TL-WR841ND V9/TL-WR740N V5/TL-WR741ND V5
3. Go to the download page download-center.html, and select the correct product model and version.
Warning of Firmware Upgrading
1. Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and violate the warranty.
2. Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
3. Do NOT upgrade the firmware by wireless connection unless the device can only be connected wirelessly.
4. It's recommended that users stop all internet applications on the computer before upgrade.
5. Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you downloaded before upgrade.
How to upgrade the firmware?
1. Check your Model No. on your packing case or at the bottom of the router.
2. Go to the download page download-center.html, and select the correct version and download the latest firmware.
3. Open your browser on your computer and enter http://tplinklogin.net or http://tplinkwifi.net to login the router's web management interface.
4. Go to the upgrade page on the path "Menu"->"System Tools"->"Firmware Upgrade"; Select the firmware you just downloaded, and click upgrade.
5. Read the session of "Warning of Firmware Upgrading", until the router finishes the upgrade.
6. Tether will work better with your router when you upgrade to the latest firmware.
How to identify the version of your router?
1. There are multiple versions such as Archer C7.
2. Check the labels to identify the version of your router:
Still can not login Tether? You may be in Guest Network.
1. If your phone is connected to your router by Guest Network, you can not manage it with Tether!
2. Check the Guest Network SSID of your router by web management page.
3. Check the wireless connection of your phone to make it clear whether it works in Guest Network or not.
4. If the SSID that your phone connected is the same as the Guest Network SSID of your router, your Tether will not access the router.
Est-ce que ce FAQ a été utile ?
Vos commentaires nous aideront à améliorer ce site.
De United States?
Infos produits, événements, services pour votre pays.