How to Install Kasa Smart Thermostatic Radiator Valve
Follow the instructions below to install your Kasa Smart Thermostatic Radiator Valve.
Note: There are two types of valves: The thermostatic and Manual.
Kasa Smart Thermostatic Radiator Valve is only compatible with the thermostatic valve.
- Install the valve first before powering it up.
- No need to shut off the water before changing the radiator valve. Water will not leak.
- Avoid installing the valve in the same room where you have installed the boiler thermostat.
- Install the valve within range of your Kasa smart hub if you wish to control it using the Kasa Smart app.
- Remove your existing valve.
- Install the new valve.
- For M30x15mm Connector
Screw your new valve onto the radiator directly. The ▲ the bottom of the valve indicates the position of the display.
- For Non-M30x15mm Connector
Fit the suitable adapter onto your radiator connector. Then screw the valve onto the adapter. The ▲ at the bottom of the valve indicates the position of the display.
- Power on your valve.
Remove the cover of the valve by rotating counterclockwise using the provided cover-opener.
Open the battery cover and insert two AA LR6 Alkaline batteries. Make sure the positive and negative terminals face the correct direction.
*Do NOT use rechargeable batteries or 1.2V AA batteries.
Set Up the Valve
If you want to remotely control/manage the valve, you need to add a Kasa smart hub first.
- Set up a Kasa smart hub in the Kasa Smart app if you haven’t already done so. You can get the Kasa Smart app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Use the provided cover-opener to press and hold the SYNC/RESET button for 5 seconds to reset the valve.
- Open the Kasa Smart app, tap + and select Smart Thermostats. Follow the app instructions to pair the valve and complete setup.
Note: If you don’t have a hub, you can adjust the temperature manually. After inserting the batteries, the valve is ready to use. Rotate the valve to increase/decrease temperature.
AA LR6 alkaline battery
Note: Do NOT use rechargeable batteries or 1.2V AA batteries.
Est-ce que ce FAQ a été utile ?
Vos commentaires nous aideront à améliorer ce site.
De United States?
Infos produits, événements, services pour votre pays.