Download for TL-WPA4220KIT
tpPLC_ Utility _Windows
|Published Date: 2021-07-01||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 72.31 MB|
Operating System: Win7/8/8.1/10
Modification and bug fixes:
|Published Date: 2017-07-13||Language: English, Multi-language||File Size: 50.13 MB|
Operating System: MAC OS 10.7-10.12
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Modifications and Bug Fixes
How to set up TP-Link powerline adaptersThis video will show you how to install TP-Link powerline adapters and the way to secure your home powerline network. * This video applies to TP-Link powerline adapter and its multiple-pack kits. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
How to setup and use a TP-Link Wireless Powerline Adapter kitThis video will show you how to setup and use a TP-Link Wireless Powerline Adapter kit.
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link powerline devices
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- How to customize wireless settings on tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set up Wi-Fi Schedules of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- How to add a device to the network using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set a new powerline network name using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- Are the TP-Link powerline adapters compatible with each other?
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing powerline network with pair button?
- How to build a roaming wireless network between your wireless router and TP-Link Wi-Fi Powerline Extender?
- Explanation about the Powerline Rate and Actual speed of the Powerline Adapters
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
- How to set up Guest Network of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- How to set up system time of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- How to set up Parental Controls of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- What does Wi-Fi Move feature mean and how to use it on Powerline ac Extender? (new logo)?
- How to use LED Schedules feature of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- How to rename a device on tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set up QoS using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to customize Powerline ac Extender's wireless settings via web-based management interface (new logo)?
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- How do I configure the wireless settings on the Powerline Extender if there is no WPS button on my router?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- How to update the firmware using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to reset a device using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How can I copy the wireless setting from the front router using Wi-Fi Clone button?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
- How to set up MAC Filter of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)?
- How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network?
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2017-04-27||Language: English||File Size: 5.35 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Fixed some stability issues for PLC
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.