Download for Deco M5(3-pack)
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app?
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
- How to enable WPS function on Deco?
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- How to Setup the Slave Deco to be the Main Deco?
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco?
- Fail to setup the slave Deco
- Common questions about Deco
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- What can I do if I have slow speed when connect to the Deco network?
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- What should I do if I want to use Deco along with my existing router?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- How to Change Owner Account on the Deco App
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- How can I enable a guest network and share it with others?
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID?
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?