AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router Archer C4000
- Ultra-fast Processing--A 1.8 GHz 64-bit CPU handles all
- 4000 Mbps Wi-Fi speed--1625 Mbps on both 5 GHz bands and 750 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band
- No more buffering--MU-MIMO and Tri-Band enable the router to connect more devices at the same time
- Far-reaching Range--RangeBoost technology boosts Wi-Fi to farther coverage and Beamforming focuses signal to connected devices
- Secure your network--HomeCare protects your network from malicious attack and you can manage who and how to access the network
- Easy Setup--With intuitive Phone UI or Tether app, your network is ready to go within a minute
- Gigabit Wired Speeds--1 WAN and 4 LAN gigabit ports bring wired speeds to the maximum and Link Aggregation even doubles it to 2 Gbps.
Superior Processing Power.
Ultimate Tri-Band Performance.
AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
Stunning Tri-Band Speed
Archer C4000 delivers combined tri-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 4,000 Mbps to satisfy your diverse Wi-Fi demands and keep your network operating at top speed. NitroQAM™ boosts speeds on all bands by 25% while Smart Connect and Airtime Fairness work together to provide smoother Wi-Fi experience without lag.
Simultaneous Entertainment for All
Buffering will never be a problem again. With tri-band Wi-Fi and MU-MIMO Technology, Archer C4000 communicates with multiple devices at the same time, sending and receiving data on the best available band. Enjoy a non-stop MOBA or FPS game while your family watches 4K videos online—lag free.
Broad Wi-Fi Coverage
Equipped with six high-performance antennas and Beamforming technology to detect connected devices and concentrate wireless signal strength towards them. RangeBoost technology creates a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your house, greatly improving your network coverage.
- Normal Router Range
Gigabit Wired Speeds and Link Aggregation
All Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN+ 4 LAN) bring wired speeds to the maximum. Plug your PCs, smart TVs and game consoles into one of the four Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast and reliable wired connections.
Link Aggregation empowers your network-attached storage (NAS) devices by combining two separate Ethernet ports into a 2Gbps connection.
TP-Link HomeCare™ ensures every device on your network remains protected with a real-time updated threat database. Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Robust Parental Controls
- Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
- Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
- Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Smart Life Assistant
Make your life easier and smarter with Amazon Alexa by adding new devices to your network, prioritizing devices and activities, sharing the guest Wi-Fi password and more simply with your voice.
Easy Setup and Management
Either you prefer the intuitive Phone UI or Tether App, you are enabled to make a quick installation within a minute, bringing you the best experience.
With Tether App, you can even manage your network anytime and anywhere!
* To access remote network management features, customers must
sign-up for a free TP-Link account
- Keep your main network secure by creating a separate network for guests and visitors
- Support IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
- Setup a secure connection between your private networks to the Internet
- Defend against security threats with advanced encryption
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume, and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
*Use of MU-MIMO and 1024-QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
|Processor||1.8 GHz CPU and three co-processors|
|Standards and Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.3ab|
|Ports||1x GE WAN4x GE LAN1x USB 2.01x USB 3.0|
|Button||1x Power1x Wi-Fi On/Off1x WPS1x Reset1x LED On/Off|
|LED Panel||1x Power1x 2.4 GHz1x 5 GHz-11x 5 GHz-21x Ethernet1x Internet1x WPS1x USB 2.01x USB 3.0|
|Weight||1.79 lb0.81 kg|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.9 x 7.9 x 1.5 in|
|Dimensions||200 x 200 x 39 mm|
|Antenna||6 external antennas|
|Wi-Fi Chipset Features||MU-MIMOBeamformingAirtime FairnessRangeBoostNitroQAM|
|Signal Rate||750Mbps @ 2.4GHz1625Mbps @ 5GHz1625Mbps @ 5GHz|
|System Tools||Time SettingsDiagnosticsFw OTA UpgradeConfig backup/restoreAdministrationSyslogStatisticsLED Control|
|Basic Function||Network Map (Internet Status / Client List / Speedtest)Internet SettingsWireless SettingsUSB Sharing Settings (USB Storage Sharing / FTP Server / Media Server)HomeCare (Parental Control / Antivirus / QoS)Guest Network SettingsTP-Link Cloud SettingsMultiple Languages|
|Advanced Functions||Working Mode (Router Mode or AP Mode)Wireless ScheduleTime MachineTP-Link DDNSParental Controls/Antivirus/QoSIPv6VPN Server (OpenVPN and PPTP Servers)NAT Forwarding (DMZ / UPnP)Link Aggregation (WAN / LAN)Airtime FairnessSmart Connect|
|Access Control||Device-based whitelist / blacklist|
|Firewall Features||Malicious Content FilterIntrusion Prevention SystemInfected Device Quarantine|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||Andriod 4.1 or higheriOS 8 or higher|
|Power Supply||100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|