How to create a guest network on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)
Here takes TL-MR3020 for demonstration.
Guest network can only be set up after the product has been successfully configure as a 3G/4G router, wireless router or WISP client router.
1. Follow the instructions below to configure the product.
2. Go to Advanced > Guest Network. Locate the Wireless section.
3. Create a guest network as needed.
1) Tick the Enable Guest Network checkbox.
2) Customize the SSID. Don‘t select Hide SSID unless you want your guests to manually input the SSID for guest network access.
3) Set Security to WPA/WPA2 Personal, keep the default Version and Encryption values, and customize your own password.
4. Click Save. Now your guests can access your guest network using the SSID and password you set!
You can customize guest network options as needed.
• Allow Guests to Access Each Other Tick this checkbox if you want to allow the wireless clients on your guest network to communicate with each other via methods such as network neighbors and Ping.
• Allow Guests to Access My Local Network (in Router mode) Tick this checkbox if you want to allow the wireless clients on your guest network to communicate with the devices connected to your router’s LAN ports or main network via methods such as network neighbors and Ping.
• Enable guest network bandwidth control Tick this checkbox if you want to apply the Bandwidth Control settings to the wireless devices on your guest network.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Esta FAQ é útil?
Your feedback helps improve this site.