Download for TL-WPA281
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
|Published Date: 2015-08-20||Language: English||File Size: 393 KB|
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
The password you need to input when you double click the utility is the password of your MAC computer's account .
Introduction to TP-Link Power Line adaptersWatch what a TP-Link Power Line adapter could do for you.
How to Troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline ProductHow to troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline product will help you identify and solve common problems that may prevent your powerline adapters from working as expected. It includes:
a. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is on
b. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is off
How to change the Wireless Settings of the TP-Link Powerline Extender?How to configure the TP-Link Powerline Extender to your Wi-Fi network will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link Powerline Extender in your home using two methods:
a. Copy Wi-Fi settings from router to extender
b. Configure Wi-Fi settings manually
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link powerline devices
- What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing powerline network with pair button?
- How to add an extra Powerline adapter to the existing Powerline network by adding the the powerline key on the Utility(Green UI)?
- How to build a roaming wireless network between your wireless router and TP-Link Wi-Fi Powerline Extender?
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- How to update the firmware using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- How do I configure the wireless settings on the Powerline Extender if there is no WPS button on my router?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- How can I copy the wireless setting from the front router using Wi-Fi Clone button?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
- How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network?
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
- How to use the WiFi/WPS button on TL-WPA271/ TL-WPA281?