Download for TD-W9970
- Product Overview
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet with TP-Link DSL modem router even though the configuration is finished?
- How to configure PPPoE connection on Mac pro
- How to connect to Internet by using Windows XP built-in PPPoE Wizard with a modem at bridge mode
- How to connect to Internet by using Windows 7&Windows 8 built-in PPPoE Wizard with a modem at bridge mode
- What can I do if I forget the login username/password of my DSL modem/router?
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on my modem router (self-developed UI)?
- How can I set up my TP-Link modem router as a pure modem?
- How to setup a TP-Link DSL modem router as an Access Point?
- How to configure VDSL connection on the TD-W9970/TD-W9980?
- What can I do if the xDSL LED indicator is not on constantly on my xDSL modem router?
- Setting up parental controls on TP-Link DSL modem routers via Tether APP (TD-W9970 and TD-W9980)
- How to Use Print Server Function on TP-Link Router?
- How to setup and use the Media Server feature on modem router (self-developed UI)?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What can I do if the wireless network is unstable via my wireless router/modem router?
- How to change the LAN IP address of TP-Link DSL modem router?
- How to set up DDNS (No-IP) on the Archer C8 , C5 V2, TD-W9970 router?
- How to upgrade firmware of TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to backup and restore configuration of TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to configure Dynamic DNS on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to configure IP & MAC Binding on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to configure Bandwidth Control on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to set up Firewall to restrict internet activity on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to configure Parental Control on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to set up Virtual Server on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to set up Guest Network on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to configure Wireless MAC Filtering on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to configure Wireless Schedule on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to reserve LAN IP addresses on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to build a VPN tunnel with TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to configure IPTV on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to configure system time of TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to login to the web management page of TD-W9970 (new logo)?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware of TP-Link ADSL Modem Router
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with the TD-W8968/8970/8980/9970,Archer D2/D5/D7/D9?
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
- How to turn TD-W8968, TD-W8970, TD-W8980, TD-W9970, TD-W9980, TD-VG5612, Archer D2/D5/D7/D9 into NBN Ready, as a Wireless Router?
- Why my ADSL modem get abnormal IP on Telstra BigPond and how to solve it (TD-W8968(V1V2),TD-W8970/8980/9980/9970)？
- How to configure IPv6 settings on modem router (self-developed UI)?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link DSL modem & router
- How to setup and provide access to your local storage drive on modem router (self-developed UI)?
- How to configure IPv6 Tunnel on modem router (self-developed UI)？
- How to secure Wi-Fi with a password on modem router (self-developed UI)?
- How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on modem router (self-developed UI)?
- How to configure DHCP Address Reservation on TD-8840T(V4),TD-W8968(V1/V2),TD-W8970/8980/9970/9980,Archer D2/D5/D7/D9?
- How to set up and use the FTP Server feature on modem router (self-developed UI)?
- How to Configure Guest Network on TD-W8968(v2 and later), TD-W8960N(v5 v6), TD-W8950N, TD-W9980(B), TD-W9970,Archer D2/D5/D7/D9?
- How to Set Access Control of the Internet with Firewall on modem router (self-developed UI)?
- How to Use Parent Control on modem router (self-developed UI)?
- How to configure WDS function on Archer D5, Archer D7(b), TD-W8968, TD-W8970(B), TD-W9970, TD-W8980, TD-W9980(B)?
- How to connect/install TP-Link DSL router into your network (Wired network connection)
- How to configure modem router to work with IPTV (self-developed UI)?
- How to set up Wake-on-LAN on Modem？
- ADSL Modem Router All-in-one Troubleshooting Guide
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- How to reset TP-Link ADSL modem router to factory defaults
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-11-11||Language: English||File Size: 8.57 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.