Download for Deco M9 Plus(3-Pack)
- Product Overview
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- What can I do if my wireless devices cannot connect to Deco?
- What can I do if Deco suddenly lost internet access?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- General questions about Parental Control feature of Deco?
- How to improve the Wi-Fi range of Deco?
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Deco M9 Plus(US)_V2_190926|
|Published Date: 2019-10-14||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 20.17 MB|
|Deco M9 Plus(US)_V2_190809|
|Published Date: 2019-08-23||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 20.17 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.