300Mbps AV600 Wi-Fi Powerline Extender Starter Kit
- One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 600Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
Wired or Wireless? Why not Both!
Meet an Excellent Home Network Solution
300Mbps AV600 Wi-Fi Powerline
Extender Starter Kit
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for Unified Wi-Fi Network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup. Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
Extend Your Powerline Network to Any Room
Based on the Powerline technology, your network extension is never limited to the primary coverage of your router. With advanced HomePlug AV2，TL-WPA4220 KIT is perfect for delivering ultra-fast data transfer speed and brings network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
Plug, Pair and Play!
Plug the TL-PA4010 in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable.Then plug the TL-WPA4220 in any desired power outlet.
Press the ‘Pair’ buttons on both adapters to create a secure network.
There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
＊ Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
The tpPLC Utility and tpPLC app make it easy to control wireless network settings, set schedules for Wi-Fi availability and even control the LED indicators on your adapters from any iOS or Android device. You can download the tpPLC app for iOS and Android devices. You can download the intuitive new tpPLC Utility for your PC at www.tp-link.com/en.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11b/g/n|
|Interface||2*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Button||Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 7.608W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 7.216W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 4.610W (220V/50Hz)
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||TL-WPA4220: 2.1 x 1.6 x 3.7 in. (54 × 40 × 94 mm)
TL-PA411: 2.0 × 1.1 × 2.6 in. (52 × 28.5 × 65 mm)
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: -68dBm@10% PER
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Advanced Functions||Enable/DisableWireless Radio,WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption
|Package Contents||Package Contents:
● AV600 Powerline Wi-Fi Kit: TL-WPA4220 & TL-PA411
● Ethernet Cable × 2
● Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|Warranty||Limited 3-Year Warranty
For further information on our warranty policy please visit: http://www.tp-link.com.au/support/rma
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.