Download for Archer T4U
- Product Overview
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Setup and Installation Video (for Mac OS)
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Troubleshooting Video(for Windows)
-  How to install the driver manually on MAC OS?
-  How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter
-  How to configure the TP-Link wireless adapter working as a Soft AP with new utility
-  What can I do if the TP-Link Wireless Adapter is not achieving desired speed?
-  How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
-  How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
-  How to Use the New TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility to connect to network?
-  How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
-  What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
-  How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
-  How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
-  How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
-  How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?
|Published Date: 2017-03-17||Language: English||File Size: 16.18 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/7/8/8.1/10
|Published Date: 2016-10-11||Language: English||File Size: 2.56MB|
Operating System: Linux(Kernel 2.6.18~3.19.3)
For Archer T4U(EU)_V2 & Archer T4U(US)_V2
|Published Date: 2016-10-11||Language: English||File Size: 10.35MB|
Operating System: Mac OS X10.6_10.11
1. For Archer T4U(EU)_V2 & Archer T4U(US)_V2
|Published Date: 2017-03-17||Language: English||File Size: 37.27 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/7/8/8.1/10/Mac/Linux