Professional 10-Port Gigabit Smart
Switch with 8-Port PoE+
Easy to Use, Multi-Purpose PoE Switch with Powerful Performance
Omada SDN Platform Integration
Static Routing, ACL,
IGMP Snooping and More
8 PoE+ Ports with Total
61 W Power Budget*
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
For general surveillance, TP-Link has designed a variety of PoE Switches to meet the requirements of most IPCs. Many robust features provide value well beyond basic networking needs, creating a versatile and reliable surveillance network to grow your business.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
TP-Link Helps ISP Soborka Provide Better Service for Subscribers
“TP-Link’s products offer tremendous value, which allowed us to reduce the cost of updating our large network without compromising performance. Our customers are much more satisfied with the network since the upgrade. It has done a lot to improve our reputation.”
• 16 IP Interfaces- Support IPv4/IPv6 Interface• Static Routing- 32 IPv4/IPv6 Static Routes• DHCP Server• DHCP Relay- DHCP Interface Relay- DHCP VLAN Relay• DHCP L2 Relay• Static ARP• Proxy ARP• Gratuitous ARP• Link Aggregation- Static link aggregation- 802.3ad LACP- Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 portsper group• Spanning Tree Protocol- 802.1D STP- 802.1w RSTP- 802.1s MSTP- STP Security: TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect,Root Protect• Loopback Detection• Flow Control- 802.3x Flow Control• Mirroring- Port Mirroring- CPU Mirroring- One-to-One- Many-to-One- Flow-Based- Ingress/Egress/Both• Device Link Detect Protocol (DLDP)• 802.1ab LLDP/ LLDP-MED
• VLAN Group- Max. 4K VLAN Groups• 802.1Q tag VLAN• MAC VLAN: 12 Entries• Protocol VLAN• GVRP• Voice VLAN
Access Control List
• Support up to 230 entries• Time-Range- Time Slice- Week Time-Range- Absolute Time-Range- Holiday• Time-based ACL• MAC ACL- Source MAC- Destination MAC- VLAN ID- User Priority- Ether Type• IP ACL- Source IP- Destination IP- IP Protocol- TCP Flag- TCP/UDP Source Port- TCP/UDP Destination Port- DSCP/IP TOS• IPv6 ACL• Combined ACL• Rule Operation- Permit/Deny• Policy Action- Mirror- Rate Limit- Redirect- QoS Remark• ACL Rules Binding- Port Binding- VLAN Binding• Actions for flows- Mirror (to supported interface)- Redirect (to supported interface)- Rate Limit- QoS Remark
• AAA• 802.1X- Port based authentication- MAC (Host) based authentication- Authentication Method includes PAP/EAP-MD5- MAB- Guest VLAN- Support Radius authentication andaccountability• IP/IPv6-MAC Binding- 512 Binding Entries- DHCP Snooping- DHCPv6 Snooping- ARP Inspection- ND Detection• IP Source Guard- 253 Entries- Source IP+Source MAC• IPv6 Source Guard- 183 Entries- Source IPv6 Address+Source MAC• DoS Defend• Static/Dynamic/Permanent Port Security- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port• Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control- kbps/ratio control mode• Port Isolation• Secure web management through HTTPS withSSLv3/TLS 1.2• Secure Command Line Interface (CLI)management with SSHv1/SSHv2• IP/Port/MAC based access control
• IPv6 Static Routing and ACL• IPv6 Dual IPv4/IPv6• IPv6 Interface• Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping• IPv6 neighbor discovery (ND)• Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery• Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)version 6• TCPv6/UDPv6• IPv6 applications- DHCPv6 Client- Ping6- Tracert6- Telnet(v6)- IPv6 SNMP- IPv6 SSH- IPv6 SSL- Http/Https- IPv6 TFTP
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.