How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera?
The Tapo camera supports the Home and Away Mode. Preset the detection settings for when you are home or away and tap to activate the Home or Away Mode for all your cameras with a simple tap.
Note: The mode settings will overwrite the current settings.
Here we take the Home Mode as an example.
1. On the home page, tap Camera Preview to go to the preview page.
2. Locate the Detection Mode section. You can tap to activate the Home or Away mode, which will overwrite the current settings of all cameras. To edit the mode settings, long-press the card.
3. Select the camera you want to edit the mode settings.
4. Enable Motion Detection function. You can toggle on to turn on the Notifications function if needed.
5. Customize Camera Alerts settings. Choose Alert Type (Sound/Light) and Alert Sound (Alarm/Tone), and set Alert Schedule as needed.
6. Customize Activity Zones and the camera will only detect motion in custom zones. The entire view is covered by default.
7. Adjust Motion Sensitivity (Low/Normal/High) as needed. Increased sensitivity results in more recordings and notifications.
After complete presetting the Home or Away Mode, you can tap the card on the preview page to switch all of your cameras’ detection settings to the mode you want.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.